Is that my foot?

iconoclasta_88

It always amuses me to see than no matter how far we go into accuracy or how many pictures we take of our armor, there is always one little detail in most threads that just seems to be here to stay: the foot!

You know what I mean, you lay your armor on the floor, take a picture with your phone or camera and upload it just to find out that yes, YOUR FOOT IS THERE!! LOL!!!

I want to start a thread about those weird but awesome pictures were our foot or both feet just poped in without us noticing it.

Here is one of mines. I have dozens I guess... I will look for them later.

This is my second pack from a few years ago...

Posted Image

What about you?

Share pictures of those feet!!!

Saludos

Juan

I take a lot of foot photos... but I generally crop them to get rid of the foot! You don't want to see my foot! LOL

I know the back lit radio is not SWAT but wondering, how do most of you do it? I'm assuming an LED light inside... but what do you for the radio detail? Plexi with a decal or something?

I know the back lit radio is not SWAT but wondering, how do most of you do it? I'm assuming an LED light inside... but what do you for the radio detail? Plexi with a decal or something?

I just added a regular flashlight light behind a plexiglass piece with green acetate and a decal on top. Pretty simple.

;)

But that us my old radio. I have sold it since that pict was taken.

Now all black faceplate as the move along trooper canon

Saludos.