T-21 Light/Sound Upgrade

SNOWMAN

Thanks!

I pulled the guys out of a hasbro e-11 lol. Pandatrooper went way geeky with his using a hyperdyne heh.. and... I couldn't find a hyperdyne lol.

So I yanked out the e-11 hasbro guts and used that.

It has one red LED on it but that isn't very bright. So I went to Frys and bought a 10 candle bright red LED and soldered that in instead. It pulls more power, but you aren't going to fire this thing continually all day. :) I then glued the LED into the end of a flash light, so that the inside of the flashlight would reflect the light down the barrel.

Only thing I'm going to change is the speaker. Right now it's not that loud being in the barrel. So I might yank out one of my radio shack amps and wire up a 1/8th male end where the speaker wires are connected to the speaker. Then plug that into the decased amp.

Posted Image

Did a sound upgrade tonight. http://www.tk3425.com/?p=1822

Picts are too small but ahwell, you get the idea. Sound is now amped, speaker faces kinda down barrel. And I get the advantage of being able to just turn sound off and have only the light if that would be required at a troop.

• 1 month later...