TD 5516 building a MEPD Police Officer

INSANE

Hey there my good brother, how are you?

Somehow I missed this thread in the past, but now I can see you are already in you way to Police Officer status.

As said, your gear looks already, and, having seen it in person, I can say that it is very very close to standard. Just a couple here and theres to do.

So...

First, I think you need the 3 button strip for your ab piece. No need to modify it, just add the buttons on the side detail.

About the gloves, yes, chemical rubber gloves are better. I use the Truper brand ones which are pretty much identical to the ones used on screen. They are cheap too.

The E11 looks nice. It would do for Police Officer with a little weathering... but I am affraid it would not do for SWAT. It is a bit off in a few details. But as Tigui said, there are some options out there like DoopyDoos that would work. I know Marco was selling one on the Mexican Garrison site.

Pauldrons and Weathering look just fine for Police Officer but they ae also a bit off for SWAT. Mainly cause the technique used for weathering is not what we know think was used on ANH, and the patterns are not a match to any ANH TD (I should know, I did it a couple years ago ;) ). The pauldrons should have a puffy finished on both the black and color sections. Sorry to say that, but I guess you can always modify them or simply upgrade.

Everything else seems to be in order for Police Officer, lets hear what Scribbler has to say about your gear. But I think you are very close... just get your pack and get this mods done! We need more Deployed Officers in Mexico!!

:)

UN abrazo.

Saludos.

• 1 month later...

Holly Sand father!! reading that makes me very happy, the E 11 its not a Hasbro Vince, it was made by a friend, hes not in the Legion, but i may ask him if he can make you one ok? ..... tell me if your interested, ........ Juan, thank u so much "amigo", i dont have my mp 40s yet, im out of money right now, thats the reason im in stand by right now, the 3 button strip missing in the abs i have a little piece that simulate the buttons, whats better? to paste that one, or put real buttons? about the weathering i took off the one that had before, and im thinking about a new one ..... i will need helpe with that, some tips and techniques, could you please help me? ..... thank u all about your comments and ill try to do my best *** soon as possible! see ya around Sandys!