Trading Cards

weena

Just wondering if we have any trading cards for the MEPD? Didn't find any new information in the forums about it.

Also, does anyone have any MEPD coins? I would love to have a challenge coin for the group.

Hey Colleen,

There are both Trading Cards and Challenge coins for the Detachment. They are in a 501st members only section of the forum.

Are you a member? Or are you in your way to become one.

Thing is with a low post count as yours, and appearing like not being a member, you wont be able to see that, and most troopers wont be too responsive. Get to know the forum, participate a lot and ask questions. If you wish to be part of the forum, a 501st member and hopefully a TD, you will find this is a very welcoming community.

If you are here just for the cards as a collector, chances are you could find some local TDs or troopers at any given event and get a few... even ask for some as a gift sent you on the mail, who knows!

If you are here to bring new ideas to the table! Man!! You are Welcome and please do so... :)

If you have any question or need further direction just post or let me know via PM.

Saludos

Juan

I am a 501st member TD8638. I just don't post much and didn't realize I was not in the member's only. Good to know. I am very new to this process and my husband isn't always the most helpfull when explaining things. I will see if I can figure out the boards better.

Colleen and Chris,

I will give you the 501st and/or TD clearence tomorrow when I am back on my computer.

In the meantime, you just need to be a 501st member to see most of the legion merchandise threads, there will be some restricted to TDs only too. This is mainly to keep official merchandise with logos and official legion images away from the reach of the general public. This is a common practice among all garrisons and detachments.

Hope you find what you are looking for!

Saludos.

Juan