T-21 scratch Build

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW its time fore a crusual STEP Paint on the stock. I have done some research whit my granddad who is 86 yeas old (my hero) who told that back in the old days they used gun oil too manitain the wood on ther weapons ther fore the brown/black look. So that is what im aiming fore, a dark brown/black seetrue look, whitch i dit it in 4 steps.

step 1. a good masking helps you from getting paint were dont want it.

Posted Image

step 2. laing down the "teak brown" oile based coat (whit a brush)

Posted Image

step 3. i let the base coat dry 10-20 min (still wet) then i take my spunge and work in my black until im happy whit the result.

Posted Image Posted Image

step 4. tre layers off clear coat who is sanded betwin each layer (no need too pic. spam that)

Well its time fore an update on the build. im in the progress off making details on the main parts of the gun.At this point i have fitted the right side off the gun (minus bondo) i have started the main "flip-up" sight

This is how it looks atm.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

DONE!!!!! pheww well im done whit this projekt and this is the Result

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

i wana thank all that have followed my build...:rolleyes:

I would like too offer my services too thoes who need it regarding Lewis gun T21(even make one fore you)

well now that its done i want diskribe it alittle. i tryed too get as much details on it as possible meaning:its a 3 kilo gun, build whit the love and care :rolleyes: fore detals like flipup front sight, wearius paint tekniks, the actual 2 sling system, steelwire on barrel (as on screen) well you get the picture, unforthently my camara isent the best quality. but iff you want more detaling pictures PM me.The gun is a in 2 sections too make it easier fore transport.

Here is an update on the current build.I have made many details on the main parts off the gun, but im current wating on parts from my supplier (hopefully the will arrive ealy next week)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers....