Is my pack good for Police Officer?

cheesewhoopy

I bought this pack from dirty boy a little while ago and I am very pleased with it. However, some of my garrison mates were saying stuff was off on it. (They said the Frame wasn't right, bottle sizes were a bit small, tape wasn't right and something else I can't remember.) I know I need to add the stinger before its approvable, he told me that when I picked it up, but am I missing something else? I assumed being from dirty boy it would be good to go after I added the stinger. Anyway just figured I'd get some insight from the experts here. Thanks. 04dcb80bef07c8dfcf23001ce3a8e680.jpg7b93acea4611f4bb9eb43f204edce0b0.jpg06060c717dda9f107b7a8470e37e7ed9.jpg68e8d192b0d99399cc28fc12b34489d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ Aaron - Your pack is fine for standard deployment. As for details, we are more likely to focus on specifics during the SWAT Process.

As for the issue about the tape?   Here you go.

Of course, you can re-adjust the side tape angles. But, you are fine. ;)

SANDIES.jpg

@ Aaron - Your pack is fine for standard deployment. As for details, we are more likely to focus on specifics during the SWAT Process.

As for the issue about the tape?   Here you go.

Of course, you can re-adjust the side tape angles. But, you are fine. 

SANDIES.jpg

Awesome, good to know thanks for the response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk