ON MY WAY TO SWAT

iTrooper

Hello all,

First of all i would like to introduce my self, my name is Enrique Orduña from Mexican Garrison, im about to start my Sandtrooper project but a 100% focused on the SWAT program, so i´ll start from cero in order to achieve the SWAT certification, i have a MKT armor a backpack from dirty boy and some other stuff from other MEPD members, i`ll try to post all the progress, and please any comments would be welcome, so lets get dirty...

post-544-0-29083700-1411708235_thumb.jpg

post-544-0-56862800-1411708246_thumb.jpg

post-544-0-51383400-1411708266_thumb.jpg

@ Enrique - Good luck on your project! :yes:

Just remember to meet the MEPD Standard Officer requirements first before doing any irreparable SWAT level mods (i.e. number of teeth, pouch types, backpack detailing. etc.)

Looking forward to having you join the ranks, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

Great to see you finally start this project bro!

Listen to these guys. They now their stuff.

As said before, research is the keyword for SWAT. Also, check out all the previous SWAT threads about your specific trooper, as new info and references are found and discuss with every submission.

Finally, Mike is right, go for the Police Officer status first, as some specifics might be required for PO but might not allowed for SWAT, as the number of teeth.

Post lots of pictures and ask lots of questions. We all will be glad to help. This is the right place to come for all Sandtrooper Stuff...

And...

Just to want to add a personal note here for everyone to know, this guy, iTrooper, was the one that inspired me to change my TK for a TD years ago with his old battle damaged Sandy.

And these guys here over the MEPD, together with lots more, were the ones that taught me and inspired me to build the best armor I could!

This community rocks!

I am proud to call it my home and you guys my brothers!

Saludos

Thanks guys for your words, for sure first is PO, but my goal is SWAT, i´been researching a lot, and thanks to Juan for his help, its a great help to have you close my friend.

Later ill post more pics of the advance...

Saludos amigos