TrooperMaster TD WIP : First Ever Build : Input More Than Welcome

millenium1

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

002_zpse51d7914.jpg003_zpsaeea720c.jpg012_zpsc27451a3.jpgI started on my arms.

I have shown a picture with the features highlighted before the oil was applied to the Bells, the lines you see were broken up, then a picture with the oil applied.

The forearms and biceps have the initial passes with the oil still to add.

Thank you for looking. :thumbsup:013_zps6640f074.jpg

@ Ricky - Try to add more sand/earth tones and accents. Try to have the appearance look more 'desert based' as opposed to 'urban assault'. :thumbsup:

Very nice progress though, Troop! Keep up the great work and we'll see you here soon! :td:

@ Ricky - Try to add more sand/earth tones and accents. Try to have the appearance look more 'desert based' as opposed to 'urban assault'. :thumbsup:

Very nice progress though, Troop! Keep up the great work and we'll see you here soon! :td:

Thanks for the input and advise Michael :yes:

I am applying the oily base to all the armour primarily as i believe through research, engine oil was a major component in the early scenes of "Look Sir Droids".

I have created a couple of warm sandy/earth tones which i will apply once the oily base is completed, hopefully with all the gentle passes i have applied already with the sand and earth tones to follow the organic/natural look i am striving for will be achieved.

Once again i really appreciate your time and top advice Brother :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

026_zps3f432df8.jpgTM dropped my helmets off this weekend :)

I plan to use my "Move Along" helmet for 501st and MEPD approval, this will allow me to take my time on my "Look Sir Droids" helmet when i eventually go for SWAT.

Thank you for looking :thumbsup:

014_zpse13dd81e.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe a bit much on the helmet but the armor weathering is one of the best I've ever seen

Awesome mate- awesome

Thank you Vince,

High praise indeed from a SWAT officer :)

I have the luxury of two TD helmets, this is the one with 4 teeth for my MEPD officer application. I went freestyle with this bucket so i know what you mean about the heavy weathering, i had fun with it and love the way it looks.

If i go for SWAT i have the Davin Felth helmet which will be weathered much lighter for screen accuracy.