E-11 Blaster Question.

Bacta Baby

Why new scope? I think its fine! The blaster is ready for SWAT like it is. but I think it depends on how much accurat you want it! If you want a really Sandtrooper E11 you have to mod many things!

Nice conversation :thumbsup:

I agree with Luis that the Bapty conversion is the only "real" TD blaster.

Just like Alex said, there are some modifications that

could make your blaster special or more realistic...like to drill out the barrel holes :thumbsup:

But the real competition for SWAT is the armor and the pack :td: and the interaction of the whole parts.

I used Vallejo Colors, for eample Gunmetal is a good tone for that.

http://www.vallejo-farben.de/game-color/page/f8.html

Also I would like to add that OD makes the weathering process awesome as well.....Bolts in the real sterling were painted OD Green and the metallic color you see is the paint chipping off the bolt :)

Here I did some digging and I found this for you. It was under the CRL I am also pretty sure that your supposed

to have the m38/m40 scope. and for S.W.A.T acceptance you need to have appropriate dirtying that is not to much nor to little. I would make sure it matches the complexion of your armor too.

I'm pretty sure though that making the armor meet the qualification will be harder even though it does have actual guidelines.

"Blastech E-11, aka Sterling SMG. Six t-tracks on the barrel, sight rail and scope. Hengsler Counter is optional, as it was not seen. D-ring is required. No ESB or ROTJ greeblies are allowed."