Quartermaster's Pack Build List

Quartermaster

Hey all. Just figured I would take a moment to update anyone on my Pack waiting list.

Due to the recent Hurricane that hit the east coast, I have been working crazy long hours and haven't had a day off in a month.

I work for Verizon (not the Cellular division) and we have been on forced 12-14 hour days during restoration efforts to the outside plant.

Initially, I lost power at my home for about 5 days. No damage thankfully.

Long story short, work in the shop has basically come to a stand still. We have been told that the forced hours will continue until Dec. 21st. Beyond that, who knows. Could end up being sent to other harder hit areas like Long Island, Lower Manhattan, or the Jersey coast.

I want to apologize in advance to anyone waiting for a pack. I will do my best to fill what orders I can, but I have to sleep sometime. LOL

If anyone on the list wants to back out or can't wait, I completely understand. Please post up here or drop me a PM and I will get back in touch with you when I can.

Thanks!!!