5. Yesterday
  6. Last week
  7. swtnam91

Racing shirt?

PM sent ty Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  8. vespene

Racing shirt?

Pm sent. Thank you
  9. I always use Vallejo Game Color Earth, it's a sand color acrylic paint and I water it down, about 1/4 paint and 3/4 water, then I brush it all over the armor and almost immediately dab it all off again with paper towels, repeat the process until you are happy with the level of dirt. It looks very natural too and is still subtle. But that is just the way I do it, pretty sure there are also other ways to accomplish the task.
  10. JediMax

TD 19729 Requesting deployment

I have acrylic paints raw and burnt umber along with tan, mustard, grey and a fullers earth 3 pack from Trooperbay. I came across a thread here where a member used those acrylics to weather it better.
  11. pioneer2184

Racing shirt?

As i understand it this directive only applies to clothing merch that comes from a USA based vendor as the preferred supplier disney have named does not ship internationally. All we have to do is get someone not based in the USA to run this Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  12. bigwam

MEPD Patch

PM me
  13. Bootlegger137

Brexton Box Dimensions

Is this what you’re looking for?
  14. henselmonster

Racing shirt?

I am down for at least 2, one for me and one for @birthdaydino
  15. Koryu1212(Dan D)

MEPD Patch

Hello, Looking to see if anyone has any extra MEPD patches they would be willing to part with? Dan TD-15169
  16. Nighthawk_17168

Request 501st or Sandtrooper Section Access

Trevor May requesting Sandtrooper Section Access. Just got approved this afternoon TD-17168 https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=26266
  17. trooper1

Racing shirt?

Guys and gals, we are currently in a hold on shirts because the mouse has slammed the door on us ordering. Disney has put a lock on all clothing orders right now. My question is this? Please reach out as well to others. If you were wanting a racing shirt send me a PM stating so. I am going to at least have a list so if we can order will know how many we need.
  18. Wavey

Brexton Box Dimensions

Bigwam, you are an absolute star, thank you very much. I don't suppose you can point me in the right direction to find the dimensions for the frame can you? I'm planning on making it out of PVC pipe but can't find the plans anywhere. Thanks again
  19. Hey Gary, as your armor looks too shiny and white, just give it a wash with some earth/sand colored paint. You don't have to overdo it.
  20. MrFlavaFlave

You got this trooper! Just a little more time and effort and then you can join us in the mess hall. Best of luck!
  21. JediMax

Fully understand. The tweaking does not bother me and fully understood what's needed. Glad those tweaks were pointed out. The dirty part got me. I do not want to overdo the weathering or underdue. Thanks for your input. Well appreciated.
  22. starsaber25

I’m sorry you feel that way Gary. However I don’t feel that we are asking too much of you. We take great pride in the quality of our costumes at the ECG. If you have any other questions or need any more guidance to obtain basic approval then don’t hesitate to reach out to your GML team.
  23. jelliott

TD41873 Requesting Deployment

THANK YOU ALL..….PICS TO COME LATER TODAY
  24. CrookKnight

3D Files for Field Pack - 3D Printing

See attached STL file. Feel free to revise this if needed. TD-New Control Panel.stl
  25. CrookKnight

I modeled it and can post it here. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. Bobby Boucher

I can give it a shot. I've always talked about getting into modeling and designing parts, just never done it. Might be a good learning experience
  27. Bobby Boucher

Making a better TD, eventually

Something new this way cometh!!
  28. I am sorry to hear that your costume wasn't approved but I think those requested changes aren't that difficult and will definitely improve your gear. It's your GML's decision and we will not interfere with it.
  1. Load more activity