Parade from weekend of June 7th/8th.

Florida_Phil

No mention of this on the Legion board, but thought you guys might get a kick out of just the variety of costumes we had at the parade last weekend, PLUS the real stars... the TDs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then there is the part of the parade that everyone REALLY wants to see:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yeah, guess we can include them too... just for target id purposes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sunday ones I think, slightly different:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The only pic here that you can actually see part of me in. I was on the right hand side, or the middle each day. (Sporting the b-stinger)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(I shameless lifted these photos from another post made by TB-1738. I didn't get to take any due to um...marching. Thanks to TB-1738 for arranging them to be taken.)

Someone also posted a youtube video of the parade.

I'd like to arrange a group Sandy photo Saturday the 28th, if you happen to read this, and are signed up for SWW. (Pending an OK from backstage security of course!)

Star Wars Weekends - what fun!

I've wanted to go for years, but the drive would kill me... and the heat. For anyone who's never done this, if you do the parade, you get in the park that day for FREE. Great deal.

that one dude did it again didnt he... didnt line up by height lol I can see him by his odd looking hip pouches. likes to be up front, even though he is taller than you guys :/

I would participate in the group photo, but its already been planned to do Endor commando's that day. :( That and being the Rebel Base commander, I have to be rebelled out on the big weekends

I'll probably do TD next weekend though. or TIE