LFL license storm trooper armor.

Rolf

well the track record of any licensed StarWars stuff is pretty poor to date so why should this stuff be any different.

I think the idea is to sell it as "the most brilliant StarWars stuff ever made" to the numpties who must buy everything licensed but wouldnt know accurate if it came up and bit them in the ****.

We are a pretty tough crowd to please though.

Maybe they'll surprise us but i would imagine they're told to sanitise any product to fit the needs of the many.

We know wonky and asymetric is good but maybe the people producing it think it will effect sales if it isnt 'cleaned' up.

You know Rolf - I still don't buy it! I think just like everything else - they will streamline the armor for better production and it will not be the same as the original. That's why they actully changed the in ROTJ - when they had new armor manufactured by a different maker - he streamlined it to make it simpler to produce. And since this is a company looking to make a good profit at the least amount of money spent - they will probably do the same. I just want to point out - in the 1997 Star Wars Special addition - they couldn't be bothered to make the armor acurate and just ussued the ROTJ armor. Sorry to be a pessimist, But I do have my fingers crossed that your right and they do make the correct ANH armor.

jack

You know Rolf - I still don't buy it! I think just like everything else - they will streamline the armor for better production and it will not be the same as the original. That's why they actully changed the in ROTJ - when they had new armor manufactured by a different maker - he streamlined it to make it simpler to produce. And since this is a company looking to make a good profit at the least amount of money spent - they will probably do the same. I just want to point out - in the 1997 Star Wars Special addition - they couldn't be bothered to make the armor acurate and just ussued the ROTJ armor. Sorry to be a pessimist, But I do have my fingers crossed that your right and they do make the correct ANH armor.

jack

To be honest, i think your right bro.

I also doubt that they will make a 100% replica of the ANH storm/sand trooper from back then.

To be honest, i think your right bro.

I also doubt that they will make a 100% replica of the ANH storm/sand trooper from back then.

and certainly not the Back Packs.

Copy that big time, i remember when i saw the SE ANH.

i did not know if i should laugh of the back packs, or think it was a big shame that they have put them in there.

• 4 months later...

arent they see u guys from starwars celebration? movie premieres? etc..etc? and see what "our side" wants? that they should make some classes for the costumes? even i already dissapointed with the SE SW Trilogy too(missed my old one :( )

SEE US GEORGE!!!! SEE WHAT WE ALL DO FOR YOUR MOVIES!!! :laser: GET THE RIGHT GUYSS WILL YA!!!!! :6: If you go for Budget i.e. at least make a dewback prod correctly..................Right?! its cheap!!

same here........finger crossed :closedeyes:

arent they see u guys from starwars celebration? movie premieres? etc..etc? and see what "our side" wants? that they should make some classes for the costumes? even i already dissapointed with the SE SW Trilogy too(missed my old one :( )

SEE US GEORGE!!!! SEE WHAT WE ALL DO FOR YOUR MOVIES!!! :laser: GET THE RIGHT GUYSS WILL YA!!!!! :6: If you go for Budget i.e. at least make a dewback prod correctly..................Right?! its cheap!!

same here........finger crossed :closedeyes:

Thats was a old topic back from May.

But still whit a big ?.

So good, we have it back on top here again.

"they"?... talk about the having the armors/suits done in July, but still nothing from them.

I have put my self on there star wars costume up date, but they have not send me one mail back.

I guess they are amateurs in the end, i doubt that they will recast ANH screen used storm/sand troopers for there production...

If they ever will produce something.

There are not, one star wars item on there site yet.

http://www.windlassstudios.com/t-land-starwars.aspx

Peace out ;)

There are not, one star wars item on there site yet.

What a waste of time and effort for them, even a guy from taiwan do it better than...

eeuh the first "they" refers to LFL :D

any updates on this? Is the Rubies armor crap, or worth having a go?

definitely want to say something,but it would hurt somebodys feeling if you know what i mean :peace: parley!!

brothers help,little bit ethical problem here

i personally loved the shadow stormtrooper,and the clones from MR for licensed ones,plus...mike's mod's on commander gree's bucket make me consider to buy one!

The best armors to get right now will be TM, or TE2 .

If not one of those two, go AP.

great diplomatic answer rolf :lol: