New member from norway

Gorm

Hey i have a 10 year old sand trooper armor, and im making some twiks and a new paint jobb to make it in to the swat departement as the move along trooper. Its going good but i need to Get a new bucket from rs props, more pics and tips for this caracter has bean aprichiated. Im a member of the mandalorian mercs, but i have a frend in my home town and one other person thats members of the 501st. Got to lonely as the only merc, and i have admierd the 501st a long time. Hope to Get my armor aproved for deployment :) sorry for my bad gramor…

Tanks :) pics are comming after the paint job and some fixes on my seem strips, armor and my helmet is an rs props master. Butt its old and beat up, need to Get a new helmet/bucket, armor is 10yers old. So it had a lot off craks and wear, fixing it now and have made the chest peace korekt for the move along trooper. Im a stikler for detales, i like it akurate or if im making a oc like my mandalorian merc. I like a lot of were and batle damage, shold look used at least :p 

Ned a bakpac to, im not sure if i shuld Get one from rs or i kan make one whith 3D prints and a tube frame from pvc or metal? I want swat aproval so im going full out if i have to, more Screen acurate than rs is difikult 

Hi Stian and welcome to the MEPD, the dirty side. :salute:

The "Move-Along" trooper is very interesting and my personal favourite, but also quite challenging as we have tons of reference material on this specific trooper, not much freedom for interpretation here...

RS make awesome backpacks but they aren´t SWAT-ready out of the box, e.g. the "Move-Along" trooper´s pack has so many characteristic details as for example the seed trays that are almost falling apart and such things that it is very likely you would have to modify an RS commissioned pack to be really screen-accurate, so take your time and read through the different posts in the backpack and the SWAT approval section of this forum to get an idea what you are up to.
Especially the backpack section shows that it is not that difficult to source most of the right parts and build your own perfect pack from the beginning, instead of having to modify an existing pack that might have been very expensive.

Whatever path you may choose, have fun researching and building and share your progress here. :duim:

Most parts kan be optained, butt that toilet sistern thing from the midle est ive herd is not so easy to Get, were can i find parts if some plase exists?  Ive read the swat pages, im trying to make the armor as Screen acurate as posible. Via starwars helmets and sutch sites, but vacuformed parts are not alowed. And some of the tuperware are not easy to find here in norway, plastik tubes are plentifull. And old montain bakpaks whith metal frames are plentifull here, i culd make it my self. But then ide need a place to bye the rare parts and if i culd 3D print some things kan make it easyer, sorry for my bad gramor. I spek English fluent, but my writing sucks… eny help whit parts for the bak pack is deeply apriciated

ive made cosplay for over 10 years, and im a member of the mandalorian mercs as mentioned. Im god at painting and know all the trix for whethering and chiping, to be aunest some things are a step back for me. Im making it like in the move, and its prety slap dach and not so well painted as one wuld think. Il replikate that but also the krak in the right jaw part of the helmet, my oc merc and my boba fett is mutch more intrikate paint Jobs whit layers of paint and whetering. This is a step back for me, and its not dificult to make the bad paint job on the Screen used helmet feks. Ive started a 24 karat gold leef armorers helmet, and a captein rex mark 2 helmet. I also have a tie fighter flight suit redy, just need the armor parts. And a scout trooper that just neds the armor now, i also want to start a first order trooper sinse i have the bucket. Im fixing this old sand trooper first, ennyway. But i have a full din djarin and my oc mandalorian heavy ready for paint also, but one thing at a time. Ive wanted to be in the 501st for many yers, so thats my highest most important bild now. If there are eny tips or links that kan help my whith the move along trooper that i dont know about ide be reely gratefull, i started whit star wars and warhammer 40k and game stuff. But star wars is the only one that burns brite still in my intrest, probobly becose i saw the first films in my child hood in the 80-tis and i just love the world bilding lore books and other media all my life. Thats why im in the mercs, but the 501st is just more respekted and a level above. And a goal ive had for meany years, i need a new brow list. Is trooper bay the beast option for that? Mutch thanks for taking me in and giving me a chance on my dream to be in the 501st, your kindnes and help is un thadmable, withe armor to for sending me here. And i will share, just have to Get the file size down on my pics hehe

Read the back pak thred now, think il use an old montain back pak whith metal frame and some 3D parts, and the parts i can find here in norway. So a mix and it wil be mutch cheper than an rs pak, tanks for the advice. Il do the armor first, before i start on the back pak :)