An AT-ST driver wanting to leave the forest moon of Endor

camroc13

Howdy all my name is Cormac currently an approved AT-ST driver IS-11198 coming from the Star Garrison. After being deployed to the forest moon of Endor, I’ve gotten sick and tired of those pesky Ewoks always getting in my way so I have decided to relocate to the planet Tatooine to enjoy the twin sunset (and a lot less trees for a change).

In all seriousness I am looking at doing my first armored build and while I was originally wanting to do a basic ANH TK, after spending countless hours looking at sandtroopers I decided I want to join the sandy squad and become a TD instead. I haven’t ordered my armor yet but I have narrowed it down between MTK (Trooper-bay), WTF, or Faraway creations (MonCal). I am a slender guy, 5’10 and currently weigh about 124 pounds (in the process of trying to gain more weight which hasn’t been working great), having a good metabolism is a blessing and a curse. Anyways just figured I would introduce myself and get this thread started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hi Cormac, welcome to the sandpit!:salute:

Are you ready to leave your AT-ST behind and get down and dirty? We haven't got those evil little teddybears on Tattoine but Jawas can also be quite pesky and the heat is deadly.;) 

Jokes aside, great choice to become a sandtrooper, in my opinion, we are the most badass troops around.

Good to have you hear with us, have fun roaming the forums, tons of information here.

Looking forward to seeing your build progress.

Hi Cormac, welcome to the sandpit!:salute:
Are you ready to leave your AT-ST behind and get down and dirty? We haven't got those evil little teddybears on Tattoine but Jawas can also be quite pesky and the heat is deadly. 
Jokes aside, great choice to become a sandtrooper, in my opinion, we are the most badass troops around.
Good to have you hear with us, have fun roaming the forums, tons of information here.
Looking forward to seeing your build progress.

Thank you sir lookin forward to joining the sandpit should be a lot of fun still trying to decide exactly what I want to do, if I want to replicate a specific trooper or just do my own thing. Which pauldron color I should get and etc. Also backpack vs no backpack (from the CRL I was a little confused, backpacks are ONLY optional for TDs without pauldrons?) Also as for the heat I’m used to it since I’m from South Texas along the coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk