New Command Staff Volunteer Opportunities

Punisha

Hello my fellow MEPD troopers, 

I am writing today to discuss some opportunities to help out in the MEPD.  This has certainly been a crazy year.  I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there.  We are currently working on getting some 20thanniversary merch out as soon as we can.  We have hit a few obstacles this year which have slowed down this process, but we will get something out ASAP.  I would like to fill a couple of command staff positions and am asking if there are volunteers who who like to assist and fill these roles for the MEPD? 

The first position is for another junior PR person to help with the social media posted for the detachment.  This member would be on a rotation to assist in creating posts and announcements on our various social media platforms.  

The second open position would be for a new Merchandising Officer.  This person would be responsible for creating and maintaining all of the MEPD merchandise.  For this position, I would highly recommend already having some legion merch run experience. 

These are both positions which require some time commitments to do these duties justice.  I ask that anyone interested consider this when offering to help.  I look forward to working with some new folks soon! 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...