MEPD Patrol Patches!

henselmonster

It is my goal to have every single MEPD patrol patch (well one from each patrol, I am not tracking down all the Red Rain patches lol) So far this is where I am at. 

Who has other patches I can trade?! Let me seee!

I have a few more Twin Suns available to trade, also we are ordering a second anniversary patch soon. 

Post your Sandy patch collection just for kicks. I would love to see what else is out there. 

VO9lp6M.jpg?1

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Been busy trading, got quite a few new patrol patches. With a few more on the way! I think we need more Sandy patrols (mostly because I want more patches) 

My newest additions are:

Sands of Liberty, Jakku Patrol, Ontario Outer Rim (new version), Patrol 66, Irish Wolfhound, Cohortis Helvetica, Sandtuppers, Jundland Waste Wolves and I have a Danish Desert Patrol, and several Red Rain patches on their way.

If you got a patrol patch you want to trade let me know. Twin Suns patrol has a new version of our patch on its way too (new color way) if you want to trade! 

1mTU8kB.jpg

• Like 1

Just curious where you picked up the Wolfhound Patrol patch? That patrol has been inactive for many years now (I am 1 of the only 2 active and cleared Sandies in the Ireland Garrison) and there was only ever 1 run ever produced before the member responsible was removed from the Legions.

Looks like you got a real unicorn there!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, Colin1138 said:

Just curious where you picked up the Wolfhound Patrol patch? That patrol has been inactive for many years now (I am 1 of the only 2 active and cleared Sandies in the Ireland Garrison) and there was only ever 1 run ever produced before the member responsible was removed from the Legions.

Looks like you got a real unicorn there!

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

I got it though a trade on the 501st patch DB. Didn't realize it was that rare!