Experienced Webmaster for the MEPD needed!

Strider

Hey Troops,

as you all have noticed we have experienced some glitches and technical challenges here at the MEPD lately. Our current webmaster Darth Aloha has done a great job supporting us in the past but unfortunaley has quite a few competing demands as he is also LMO and webmaster of the whitearmor forum.

We would be looking for a new Webmaster with experience in

- Forum skins

- CSS design.

Deal terms:

You will work in a place surrounded by scum an villany, a dusty and sandy environment, long hours alternating between bright sunlight and complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success.

Please PM me if interested!

Cheers,

Constantin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi troops,

big things are in the making! We're planning to move our site to a dedicated server  which would make everything faster and much safer (in regard to glitches and downtime).

Unfortunately, to get this accomplished we're in need of capable hands as our current web support can not do it single-handedly.

Please let us know if you feel you're up to the job of the "Master Chief" !

Stormtrooper_Search.png

Thanks!

Thanks for creating this post bro'!

In this job you'll be the trooper responsible for our forum/ server and will work closely with the DL and the XO to keep the forum running smooth, implement requested changes ....and not to forget, keep it looking cool ;)

So please do send a PM to Strider and me when you think that you got what it takes!!

:salute:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Troops,

I am happy to announce that we have found the trooper we are looking for and his name is HappyTrooperDotCom.

Good luck and success with your new job within the MEPD bro'!!:duim:

:salute:

• Upvote 1

Thanks everyone!  Looking forward to working with you.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity.  

I promise, I will get my rear in gear and get my Police Officer rating.  I have everything, just need to suit up and take some glamour shots.

Thanks again!

• Upvote 2