How do you do your thighs?

Fraulein

I have been looking through the forums - as far back as 2012. I have found a few threads, but the images are long gone or no longer available.

I suspended the thighs on my counterfeit TK armor with a hockey garter.

I have seen that some individuals attach the thighs to the abs via webbing.

Some have said they use a strapping system in some other way, the image and the links are no longer available. So I don't know what that system is.

I would like to know, and if pics are available, what is your preferred method of keeping thighs up?

Thanks

I do it with 2" wide black elastic, glued to the inside front of the thight, then run a loop around a belt under the ab and back. That is the way original armor was wore, and works great for me.

Like this:

attachicon.gif6721424513_dfc95a8334_b.jpg

attachicon.gifstormtrooper_actor_sleeping_modcopy.jpg

Saludos

I do it exactly like this! :) does wonders (and helps when i have heat welders, buckles, and webbing at your work)

I do it exactly like this! :) does wonders (and helps when i have heat welders, buckles, and webbing at your work)

Ditto.

Exactly the way I do it!

3 inch wide elastic that attach to the thighs with two side by side snaps for each leg. The top is sewn into a loop that I attach to a baseball elastic belt. Finally, I add stability by attaching suspenders to the belt to offset the pull of the thighs. Super secure and plenty comfortable.