New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey MEPD. Just wanted to let you guys know I finally got my TKID# and have been accepted into the 501st. I will be joining you all with my TD build soon. Waiting on some TM armor. I am TK-7435 now and I am glad to be a member of the 501st. Look forward to joining you all in the dirt.

Darren

TK-7435

Star Garrison

Central Texas Squad

Hey MEPD. Just wanted to let you guys know I finally got my TKID# and have been accepted into the 501st. I will be joining you all with my TD build soon. Waiting on some TM armor. I am TK-7435 now and I am glad to be a member of the 501st. Look forward to joining you all in the dirt.

Darren

TK-7435

Star Garrison

Central Texas Squad

Welcome man!!! Looking forward to seeing that dirty TM!! :salute:

Hey everyone I am new and just starting out, learning and doing my homework and looking forward to getting my first armor set soon.

Welcome Tommy!

There's a LOT to read and learn, so don't get in a hurry. But it's a lot of fun and well worth the effort, so relax and enjoy the ride! :)

You'll look back on this day — the starting of the journey — as the time in which you had a lot of money. :D haha

Hi I'm Nick and i just joined, i am getting as much information as i can and working on getting some armor hope to be trooping some time in the next year or even months if i can get a set of armor don.

Hey Nick, welcome man!

Good to see you on here.

Just so everyone knows, I met Nick this past weekend at the ABQ Comic Con! He came to the dark (& dirty) side pretty quickly. B)

Hey Tommy and Nick, welcome to the MEPD.

You are in the right place to become a dirty TD!!!

Lots of info here and GREAT people...

Feel free to post or PM if you need any help!

Read a lot... most of your doubts and questions are likely to be already answered...

And if they have not, just post them.

Saludos

Hi everyone,

I just decided I wanted to make a sandtrooper for my first ever attempt on a starwars costume. Any help or pointing me in a direction to go would be appreciated. Right now I am doing some research on how to make the costume on whitearmor.net but I still have not come across on how to make or get a hold of the plastics for the helmet or the other parts of the costume. so I am kinda going into this with no knowledge what so ever in hopes to be successful :)

Hello there MEPD!

Found you guys by way of the white armor forums. I don't have armor, yet. Working on saving up for that in the near future. I do have a eFX ESB helmet that was a Christmas present, thats what brought me to the white armor forums and eventually to here. Anyways just wanted to say hey and introduce myself.

Welcome Vatta!

So are you interested in turning that eFX dirty?! B)

It's okay if you're not. We have plenty of "clean and shiny" TKs here too... but, of course, we hope you wanna come play in the sand. ;)

It certainly is tempting! I think I am going to just leave the eFX as is, just for a collectable. Put it on a shelf and leave it. I have a dream of having every variant of TK's and TD's and the entire Storm Corps in general....eventually. That dream kinda out weighs my income so it'll be a while hehe.

As for my first suit, I am divided between TK or TD. I like the shiney clean TK armor, but then again I like the TD's. They look like real hard charging front line troops ready for combat, and the TK's...They're nice and shiney in that clean TK armor but they look like garrison troopers that don't see any action except sitting around polishing that armor hehe

Chris here. New member of the 501st NEG (Massachusetts to be exact.). I am actively researching a TD build, Not many (if any) in the NEG. I have narrowed it down to building an AM kit with an ATA helmet, just getting ready to pull the trigger. I am really excited to be a fully equiped and active member. thanks for having me.

c

Chris here. New member of the 501st NEG (Massachusetts to be exact.). I am actively researching a TD build, Not many (if any) in the NEG. I have narrowed it down to building an AM kit with an ATA helmet, just getting ready to pull the trigger. I am really excited to be a fully equiped and active member. thanks for having me.

c

Welcome Chris!

And thanks for posting the pic for your avatar!

It's good to put a face — even a related face... or a bucket — with name. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy, I'm Tye. Don't have any armor yet but plan to order an ATA Works new ABS kit real soon. With help from my friend Bluey, TD- 8541 I know I'll have an amazing set of armor. Reading all the great subjects and posts is extremely helpful. I wish I had this much help building some of the other stuff I've done.

Thanks guys!-T

Hey man!

Yeah guys, Tye lives literally a stones throw (if a Wookie throws it) from my house.

I know you're not doing a sandy... yet... but it's good to have you here! :D