New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Peter, Sand_fox_trooper. I have no armor yet, well, actually I have a costume made ​​of EVA foam.

It was a first step, and really helped me learn about the details of the stormtrooper armor.

So, I joined the "Tropa Korriban" Star Wars Galicia Spain; and I began to develop improved plans for thermoforming our own armor, on May 25, 2013, we have our main event.

This week I'm riding my first Sandtrooper armor, and I hope this year we can renew my plans with all molds and thermoforming best pieces.

I hope to continue learning from MEPD, as I step into a true full Sandtrooper armor.

Thank you all for having me.

Hi all

Lee here. Living in Nottingham and working in Leics. Just registering as a complete novice so will be starting from scratch this massive project to get deployed in the mighty MEPD. Need loads of help as I literally am starting at ground level! Cheers chums. Looking forward to seeing some of you troop at Legoland in May. All the very best. Lee

Nice to see you on here Lee ;)

Stick with us, we will have you trooping with the ukg and Britannia patrol in no time dude. Feel free to ask away with any questions you have.

Welcome to the dirt side ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings everyone!

My name is Chris and this is my first post and step down the path of joining the 501st and MEPD in the Midwest Garrison. Right now I am just trying to absorb as much information as I can about trooping and it looks like I have my work cut out for me. I do not own any armor yet but from what I have learned all ready it appears to be a daunting, yet exciting task.

Currently I am deployed with my Guard unit to a place called Camp Bastion in Helmand, Afghanistan so I am not going to be buying any kits for at least a few months, but this gives me some time to learn what I can (and try not to make a fool of myself in the process).

I look forward to the adventure that will surely be encountered on my way to a TD assignment, and thanks for all of the help already!

-Chris

Hi Chris, welcome along to the mepd dude. You'll find all the answers here to any questions you may have, I guarantee it!

My nephew is not long back from "the 'ghan" and he had a couple of weeks at Bastion. He (like I was) is in the British Army. He'll do one more tour before 2014 and keeps telling us that he's looking forward to going back.

Stay safe mate and happy forum searching ;)

Smally.

Hey guys, this is another Chris on the boards. Unlike the one that just posted I serve domestically as a Law Enforcment Officer down here in Florida. So I found that the MEPD would fit in just fine, if you'll have me.

I haven't ordered my armor as of yet but I am in the process of picking which to buy. Does anyone have any experience with the NE armor? I know that the set comes with the ab plate and knee plate that is needed for the Sandie. I will definately be needing help when the armor arrives so I appologize for the many questions to follow.

Thanks again guys and to the other Chris stay safe brother. :td:

Hey Guys!

Just signed up and i can't stop reading here... So great! I am not a 501st member, i do not even have a armor right now but i am going to get a rs propsmasters as soon as possible. A few days ago i planned on a stormtrooper but since i have seen all the pictures here and see how you guys support each other i think i will get dirty!!! :yes:

Uh yeah, i come from germany, i am 24yr old and a star wars fan since i am able to talk. It always has been a dream to get a real stormtrooper armor! cant wait!

First questions that pops in my head: Does it rain in "southern Mos Eisley?" I thought of making a sandtrooper that just had to look for droids during a strong rain. I think weathering a armor with this "rain/dirty/drops" designs would look awesome! i know its not really movie-accurate, cause you do not see any rain on tattoine in the movies but would it make sense?

-sorry for bad english, thats just all i got taught in school- :whistling:

Hi Chris and Cornell. Welcome to the mepd guys.

Chris- I'm also a cop here in the UK so put your feet up and consider yourself at home dude. These guys and girls are mostly 'pro-police' ;)

Hi Chris and Cornell. Welcome to the mepd guys.

Chris- I'm also a cop here in the UK so put your feet up and consider yourself at home dude. These guys and girls are mostly 'pro-police' ;)

One of the major reasons I picked the TD armor was because of the MEPD. I figured there would be alot of other brothers and sisters in blue/green/black/tan/etc... in here.

Welcome to the squad troopers. Here in the PD we want you to be the best you can be. Our trained team of MEPD officers will help guide you through the process. Weather you want to do an exact replica of our original brothers seen on screen or something with a person flair, we are here to help. NOW GET TO WORK!!!! No time to waste....Droids spotted and we need all the help we can get.

Hi, I'm Craig from near Fareham, Hampshire, England. I've been on the UK Garrison forums past 2-3 months getting a load of info and introducing myself to people. Met up with a great local guy Elegance, plus made a few new online friends after going to Legoland, Windsor May 4th, including David Marsden. I've decided my first build will be a Sandtrooper and have already Ben in contact back and forth with RS. Just waiting to hear back for a final price so I can get my armour on it's way. I've been reading a lot on the forums here past 6-8 weeks and there's some great info and a load of great people and really can't wait to get trooping once cleared. Was going to wait until I had at least ordered my armour till I signed on here properly as I felt a bit of a fraud by my local Sandie Elegance told me to sign up straight away as there's a great bunch of guys on here who will help me out no matter what. Anyway, here I am. Cheers.

I'd say that a confirmed kill for elegance ;)

Hey buddy welcome before you buy any armour did you check the topic here in for sale there's a set of armour at a awesome price brand new in box but no helmet you should check it out

Good luck n cu in the dirt trooper :)

Welcome Craig to the only forum you'll need to join to learn all things TD. Have a good look around buddy and hope you get that armour sorted soon.

Good to have your here Craig...........

Hello all!

Chicago area (Brookfield) new recruit here. Just put myself on a couple of waiting lists for Armor, trying to decide which is best and will give me the most bang for my buck. But i know for a fact that I want to be a TD and get dirty with you all!

Thanks for the great forums and support, can't wait to join you

Welcome Craig and Joe,

You'll find everything you need here. Use the search button too as I can guarantee that what ever questions you have, they've been asked before!