MEPD CERTIFICATES

**REMINDER**

The date on the certificate will show the date it was issued unless you state your Deployment Date!

Since there are so many Officers deployed and the exact deployment dates of the older Officers cannot be confirmed, we chose to use the 'Date Issued' option.

In order to get your certificates as fast as possible you should submit your requests with the following info:

1.) Your Name (as you'd like to see it on the certificate) *Sorry, due to lack of space NO CALL SIGNS will be added*

2.) Your TD #

3.) Your Deployment Date (otherwise, as stated above, the issue date will be put on the document)

4.) Your Email Address

Thank you for your cooperation, Troops! :td::thumbsup:

Mike,

Thanks for making these brother. They are awesome. Now my workbench knows what it is dedicated to in my 'man cave'. You rock. Great way to make the deployed officers know they achieved a next level. Cool, one for the SWAT is coming too.

Has anyone looked at maybe doing one for 'cadets'? New members that introduce themselves and get access. It's just an idea, but would be cool to say, welcome to the best detachment in the galaxy and we are glad you introduced yourself and here to help. I don't know if someone is actually tasked with monitoring that post or if it is just everyone trying to catch the new introductions. It would be the easiest way to monitor and say "Hi, glad you found us". A cadet ambassador if you will. Just an idea.