SHOW US YOUR ARTWORK!

DirtyBoy

OK troops this thread is for you to display your AWESOME STAR WARS ARTWORK!!!! It will hopefully show some SANDTROOPERS or something MEPD related but surely does not have to. Who knows....maybe it will be featured somewhere or something. BTW....We are not art critics so NO ONE is going to tell you it looks bad....and if they do....the Command Staff has vowed to DELETE their comments!!! lol....POST AWAY TROOPERS!!!!

I did this drawing a while back for Jay. It's posted on here different places... but here it is again...

Posted Image

I've done a lot of other things MEPD related (of course) but that's one of the few I actually 'drew' so I'll leave the others off since they're mostly PhotoShopped images and stuff. B)

heres how it is as of yesterday,a little outlining done,but no more than that!

i used the same weathering as used on my armour(i pre-mixed sand colour and stored in a paint can, so i got loads!!!! )

heres how it is as of yesterday,a little outlining done,but no more than that!

i used the same weathering as used on my armour(i pre-mixed sand colour and stored in a paint can, so i got loads!!!! )

AWESOME Dave!!! That guy looks familiar :)

AWESOME Dave!!! That guy looks familiar :)

im in the mood today,so i did a bit more on the picture guys,my sense of dimensions isn't the best-sorry! :(

i tried angles when photographing to see if it looks better! :)

Here's the one painting I have done in the last 30+ years.

i did this one last year and gave it away as a Christmas gift.

Posted Image

It's Acrylic on a 9x12 Canvas

It's my first try at painting since I took an afterschool class in the 3rd grade ( that would be 1976-1977 )

Yup, I wanted to get this from the gift pile but it was already stolen 3 times (white elephant game) :(

Here's the one painting I have done in the last 30+ years.

i did this one last year and gave it away as a Christmas gift.

Posted Image

It's Acrylic on a 9x12 Canvas

It's my first try at painting since I took an afterschool class in the 3rd grade ( that would be 1976-1977 )

• 5 weeks later...

i made this for the Nordic Garrison´s Droid Hunt badge:

post-1623-025099300 1279547790_thumb.jpg

...And Jedi Mind Trick card:

post-1623-055137200 1279547802_thumb.jpg

(Front and back are side-to-side, as they are supposed to be printed and then folded down the middle before laminating)

Thanks Noel! Wish I had time to do more stuff like this, but as professional cartoonist, most of my time spent drawing these days goes towards trying to meet at least some of my deadlines - my favorite Douglas Adams quotes being:

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.

• 3 weeks later...

A very talented artist in my garrison was kind enough to do portraits of some of our members. Here's one she did of me though she admits some of the details may be off (she's a biker scout after all). :)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...