My pack parts from scratch

TK7036

Hello all. Since I posted on my local forum thought I should put it up over here too to share. Afterall, this is where I got all the resources and help from. Some parts I've gathered for the "move-along" pack and thanks for looking:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks but I'm not worhty of these compliments. Credit must be given to people like TD-1536, SethB6025, RoCKo and many others who have done indepth studies and very kind to share their knowledge.

The individual components of the pack are mostly done except with few remaining ones to be completed before final assembly. You can tell these are from common items such as pvc pipe/tubes, wipes containers, chinese bowls, toy bat, drink bottle, plastic trays, camping chair, tupperware and even a toilet flush! These are years of sourcing as I wanted to completely scratch build the backpack with cheap daily items and without ready made vacformed items. I will update again when more work is done.

Thanks for looking.

What is this???

Posted Image

Very, very nice!

Its cut out from the bottom of a mineral water plastic bottle. Its the closest thing I can think of.

Posted Image

Hey whitecommando i saw your other thread in your "Texan slank" and purdy gals that made my day! **** funny although I don't fully understand the sentence.

Thanks for looking.

Very impressive work! Building everything accurately from scratch is difficult, but you are doing very well.

Its just my interpretation from all the resources you and TD-1536 have contributed. You guys did an even more difficult job thats for sure.

Great work! Your scratch-built radio is especially nice...probably the nicest scratch-built radio I've seen.

Here's an earlier shot of the radio. The acrylic pieces were still in brown paper and the unpainted plastic disc made up of a water bottle base and an outside ring which is a seedling growing tray from a nursery.

Thanks for looking.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Finally completed my backpack! I'm still hunting for the motar tube control plate so thats missing in the pics now. Next I'll be tackling a new set of armor and together with this pack I will submit for deployment application. Hope the pack will qualify.

Thanks for looking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for all the very kind words. I'm glad everyone enjoyed and bothered to browse through the pics.

Mike no way my work be put with yours. Truth is your generous sharing of knowledge has made this possible.

let me know if you still need a piece for your mortor tube...

Finally completed my backpack! I'm still hunting for the motar tube control plate so thats missing in the pics now. Next I'll be tackling a new set of armor and together with this pack I will submit for deployment application. Hope the pack will qualify.

Thanks for looking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now you are one creative dude.

REALLY SSssswwweeeeetttTTT!!!! work bro