Tupperware "radar dish" sizes and part numbers

Fraulein

Didn't see this really posted all in one place.

If you are looking on eBay or any other place that sells them online and you are coming up empty. And you have exhausted your search term of Tupperware pitcher lids. Here are a few extra terms to search with.

There are part numbers for these lids.

The lids come from the Servalier collection.

There were several sizes of pitchers, this also included small creamer and sugar pot lids. The little lids are about 2.5 inches across. Im not including them in this post, because they are not the lids you are looking for. (See what I did there? :P )

The pitchers came in gallon, 2 quart and 1 1/2 quart sizes.

The lids are a three piece assembly. The seal, button and backing.

The part numbers are usually listed as two numbers together.

The first number is the seal, the second is the hard plastic lid.

The part numbers I list can vary, due to style designs or different years, but the lids were usually the same. The common ones are the ones I am including here.

The measurements are of the inside seal.

The larger size lid was from the gallon pitcher. The diameter measures 6 ¼ inches across. The part number is usually 1417 / 1418

The two quart size lid measures 5 ¼ inches across. The part number is 801 / 802

The 1 ½ quarts lids diameter measures 4 ½ across. The part number is usually 875 / 876

This information is not complete but can help you narrow your search.

I also think that a regular non-pitcher lid might do, until the one you need is found. The Servalier lids from most, if not all, of the collection have that sunburst design.

Edit - some of the gallon size pitcher lids measure 6 1/2 across.

Edit - separated numbers with slash to make it clear

• 4 weeks later...

Check Etsy for tupperware pitchers. I just did while my wife was driving us to work and bought 3. $40 + shipping over two transactions, for three pitchers. A disturbance in the force tells me yard sales are in my future...

Check Etsy for tupperware pitchers. I just did while my wife was driving us to work and bought 3. $40 + shipping over two transactions, for three pitchers. A disturbance in the force tells me yard sales are in my future...

TBH - I didn't mention Etsy because some sellers think that just because they can tag it as "vintage" they should be getting vintage prices for worn out old Tupperware.

• 2 weeks later...