Lord Triste

Name: Oscar Tahoces Olano

Legion ID #: TD-3677

Forum Name: Lord Triste

Garrison:Spanish Garrison

Trooper Emulated: Captain Cantina Version

Armor : ATA

Pauldrom : Trooperbay

Pouch : Anthony And Shop Barcelona (Spain)

Rubber Globes : Trooperbay

Hello Brothers I Present myself to Swat, To excuse me Speak little English

Armor

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Accesories

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Backpack

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Helmet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Others Pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks Brothers

Mil Gracias por Permitirme Cabalgar a su lado en MEPD

I am nervous :td:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some real nice shots here, Oscar.

I would recommend making the sticker residue circle on you pauldron slightly small (although this wont effect deployment, other than that, you're looking in top order!

Best of luck mate ;)

Hi, Oscar!

It's great to see so many potential SWAT candidates submitting their applications for activation. Your confidence in your gear is definitely commendable. But, I'll be honest with you. This review is going to be a challenge already, just by first glance.

With that said, please remember that we're all here to encourage you and not to discourage you. It looks like there will definitely be some heavy modifications to come during this process. But if you stick to it, remain patient and complete the modification assignments given, then you will be just fine. We also try to advise all candidates to make sure that they really do their homework before applying just so the number of certain sections of their gear aren't too much.

Last but not least, as all of our candidates are told, this may be an long, ongoing process depending on the submission. So, please be patient as I give your armor / gear a full inspection and review. Some details may definitely be missed and re-checked, but I will try to catch them on every pass given it until you are cleared and ready to join the Special Weapons & Tactics Team, Brother!

Let's begin...

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 1)

Forum Name: LORD TRISTE

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: CANTINA CAPTAIN

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Number Of Teeth -- (SEE COMMENTS)

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

g.) Rank Bar -- (SEE COMMENTS)

h.) Brow -- CHECK

i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK

j.) Weathering: (SEE COMMENTS)

** Additional Comments --

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

The helmet build is sound, but there are some details that need to be brought to attention:

1.) The Cantina Captain has (3) teeth per side, not (4). You will have to mod this for sure.

2.) No mesh behind teeth (please remove)

3.) The weathering is nice but the accents may have to be reworked a bit. Hopefully you won't have to re-weather. Just a little touches here and there. We can guide you through this to help you get the results required. No worries.

If there are any other issues found in the next day or so, I will definitely let you know. So far, the items listed are your primary concerns.

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER: (Comments Pending)

C.) COMMANDING OFFICER: (Comments Pending)

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- (SEE COMMENTS)

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- (SEE COMMENTS)

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- (SEE COMMENTS)

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge -- (SEE COMMENTS)

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- (SEE COMMENTS)

u.) Weathering -- (SEE COMMENTS)

v.) Crotch Snaps -- (SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Your armor build is very good, but as noted with your helmet, there are some details here also that need to be brought to attention:

1.) Your belt does not have the 45 degree angles on the edges. You should be able to take care of this fairly quickly. :yes:

2.) The 'circle' detail and overall weathering on the pauldron is too light. The 'circle' should be a little more prominent.. A little tricky because it cannot be too dark or too light. You may have to experiment with this. You can do it, though! :thumbsup:

3.) Your side pouches are mismatched and the design on your left pouch is incorrect and will need to be heavily modded or replaced. The right one appears fine, but needs to be weathered a bit more. The canvas pouch is cleared and acceptable.

4.) The chest weathering pattern matches that of the 'STOP THAT SHIP" Trooper. You may want to refer to the pics of the SWAT Officers that were deployed using that Trooper as a reference guide for weathering and some of the details. (3 Teeth, Pauldron, etc...)

5.) Your boots appear to be of the shiny variety. You may have to replace these, unfortunately. Please refer to the MEPD CRL.

6.) Your side rivets (left side) are in correct placement, but the ones currently on might have to be changed to mirror the actual 'type'. I will let you know for sure on this.

** You are on the right track and off to a great start despite the red flags. But again, don't allow yourself to become frustrated. We will be here for you every step of the way. Just stay committed and patient. You'll get there soon enough, Brother!

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:(Comments Pending)

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 3

a.) Details --(SEE COMMENTS)

b..) Weathering -- (SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

1.) The pack details may be similar to those of the Captain in the Alleyway (Falcon Takeoff), If so, the bottom pack may be black. I will try to confirm this and keep you updated. You might not have to re-do anything, but let me make sure.

2.) Missing the lab pipe detail on the left side of pack. I will check on this detail again, just to be sure. I could be wrong.

3.) The weathering is a little light and will have to be 'beat up' a little bit more.

4.) The Radio Dial decal appears to be the incorrect version. You may need to replace it wit the other one. I will try to confirm this for you, as well.

5.) The Radar Dish needs the backing disc and may have to be reworked to match the appearance of the screen used version.

IV.) WEAPON: DLT-19

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

At first glance, the BFG does resemble the DLT-19, but after further review, it is missing many details that make up the screen used weapon. I will list the discrepancies in the follow up review. Stand by please...

Since the trooper you have selected does not use the T-21 nor the Electro-Binoculars, there is no need to show them in your application. They are very nice pieces though! :yes:

**MORE REVIEWS/COMMENTS COMING (X.O. and C.O.)

Thanks for the heads up on the boots. I'll see if we'll be able to accept these for SWAT. I'll let you know as soon as I hear a confirmation either way.

Looking forward to working with you to get you on your way to Elite status! Good luck, My Friend! :td::thumbsup:

Very nice mods, Oscar!

The helmet looks much better and I see that you've angled the edges on your belt. Good job! :thumbsup:

The pauldron weathering still looks a little subtle, then again it could just be the lighting (flash). Can you take a pic of the pauldron outside in natural light? We should be able to get a better idea of the weathering technique at that point.

Ok, as for the reference pic from the IMPERIAL ISSUED ARMOR section...

These 'blueprints' are just to give people an idea of what a specific trooper may or may not have been wearing. As you can tell from the individual pics, they do not show the specific details and characteristics such as:

the black electrical tape on the bottom trays, black thick tape around radio boxes, missing bee stingers, all black tray boxes, etc...

With that in mind, the radio dial decal you were referring to should actually look like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope this info helps, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

Hi, Oscar!

Just to repeat what I said earlier, VERY nice work with the current requested mods! :td::thumbsup:

Let's continue...

MEPD SWAT OFFICER: APPLICATION REVIEW (PART 2)

Forum Name: LORD TRISTE

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

** ANH SANDTROOPER SELECTED **: CANTINA CAPTAIN

I.) HELMET:

a.) Green Lenses -- CHECK

b.) Paint Color on Traps / Tears -- CHECK

c.) Number Of Teeth -- CHECK

d.) Mic Tips -- CHECK

e.) Vocoder Color (Black) -- CHECK

f.) Tube Stripes -- CHECK

g.) Rank Bar -- CHECK

h.) Brow -- CHECK

i.) Side Screws (Ears): CHECK

j.) Weathering: CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Thank you for taking care of the requested mods. Good job! :thumbsup:

Now if you want to get this section as screen accurate as possible (which is what SWAT is all about), please see below:

Posted Image

II.) Armor / Suit Details:

a.) Canvas Straps -- CHECK

b.) Neck Seal -- CHECK

c.) Black Undersuit -- CHECK

d.) Shoulder Bells -- CHECK

e.) Biceps -- CHECK

f.) Forearms -- CHECK

g.) Pauldron -- (SEE COMMENTS)

h.) Chest / Back Plate -- CHECK

I.) Kidney / Butt Plate -- CHECK

j.) Ab Plate / Side Rivets / Cod -- CHECK

k.) Thighs -- CHECK

l.) Shins / Calves -- CHECK

m.) Sniper Plate -- CHECK

n.) Boots -- CHECK

o.) Gloves -- CHECK

p.) Hand Plates / Guards -- CHECK

q.) Ammo Belt (Waist) w/ correct Angled Edge -- CHECK

r.) Ammo Belt (Right Knee) -- CHECK

s.) Canvas Belt -- CHECK

t.) Pouches -- This Trooper notified us to say that the upgrades are pending. :thumbsup:

u.) Weathering -- (SEE COMMENTS)

v.) Crotch Snaps -- CHECK

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

Your completed mods are fantastic, Oscar! Nice work! Now we can focus our attention on the following...

1.) The chest weathering pattern matches that of the 'STOP THAT SHIP" Trooper. You may want to refer to the pics of the SWAT Officers that were deployed using that Trooper as a reference guide for weathering and some of the other armor details...

Posted Image

*** REFERENCE PICS (courtesy of PANDATROOPER) ***

** You are on the right track and off to a great start despite the red flags. But again, don't allow yourself to become frustrated. We will be here for you every step of the way. Just stay committed and patient. You'll get there soon enough, Brother!

B.) EXECUTIVE OFFICER:(Comments Pending)

III.) BACKPACK: VERSION # 3

a.) Details --(SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

1.) The pack details may be similar to those of the Captain in the Alleyway (Falcon Takeoff), If so, the bottom pack may be black. I will try to confirm this and keep you updated. You might not have to re-do anything, but let me make sure.

2.) Missing the lab pipe detail on the left side of pack.

Posted Image

3.) The weathering is a little light and will have to be 'beat up' a little bit more.

4.) The Radio Dial decal appears to be the incorrect version. You may need to replace it wit the other one.

Posted Image

IV.) WEAPON: DLT-19

a.) Details -- (SEE COMMENTS)

A.) DEPLOYMENT OFFICER:

At first glance, the BFG does resemble the DLT-19 detail for detail, but after further review, it is missing details that make up the screen used weapon. Can you submit pics of the other side so we can see the ammo box and disc details?

I will then try to confirm if your weapon will be acceptable with the MEPD Commanders. Stand by please...

Posted Image

Posted Image

**MORE REVIEWS/COMMENTS COMING (X.O. and C.O.)

hey oscar,

your armours looking really great man,

just something i noticed is are your 6 side rivits 8mm?

i believe thats the size they should be along with the front abplate crotch rivit,at the moment you are

using the same type as the 2 in the back crotch.

the only other thing i can see is you have normal rivits on your knee ammo belt,the holes just need to

be filled in and painted over!

good luck with S.W.A.T. bro! :thumbsup:

Oscar,

Me encantan tus figuras. Eso fue impresionante! Un hombre con un sentido del humor. Hermano de buena suerte. No he notado desde España en SWAT todavía. ¿Cuando reciba, usted sería el primero? Ya sea cierto, muy fresco. Buena suerte en el hermano de aprobación, puede ser brutal. Mantén la cabeza para arriba. Estamos con usted hermano. :thumbsup:

Oscar,

Me encantan tus figuras. Eso fue impresionante! Un hombre con un sentido del humor. Hermano de buena suerte. No he notado desde España en SWAT todavía. ¿Cuando reciba, usted sería el primero? Ya sea cierto, muy fresco. Buena suerte en el hermano de aprobación, puede ser brutal. Mantén la cabeza para arriba. Estamos con usted hermano. :thumbsup:

Hola Sand

Mil GRacias por tus Palabras Bro, Respecto a si seria el Primer S.W.A.T en la Garrison Española si Tubiera la Suerte de Conseguirlo la Respuesta es SI. :td::thumbsup:

Gracias de Nuevo

Yea Oscar, lookin real good man. And yes i like the helper too. Whats his name ? I will name him ok? For inspection purposes, he will kindly be referred to as Rosco. Bien? :woot: Mike we need to clear Rosco also. :yes: I will start it off...his pauldron and bucket need some weathering, and the dewback needs to be fattened up pronto.

Yea Oscar, lookin real good man. And yes i like the helper too. Whats his name ? I will name him ok? For inspection purposes, he will kindly be referred to as Rosco. Bien? :woot: Mike we need to clear Rosco also. :yes: I will start it off...his pauldron and bucket need some weathering, and the dewback needs to be fattened up pronto.

:6:

Thanks Al :thumbsup: