Torso help...

So, I have a short torso. Right now the crotch is lower then me.

Using the CRL picas an example, where can I shorten it?

A, Can I cut it along the seam line, and shorten the cod? That would make the cod smaller visually, but leave the ab and belt in place.

B, Can I cut a section out above the seam line, and shorten the ab plate? That would have the belt cover the lower half of the center square area.

C, If cutting the ab/cod will disrupt the shape too much, I can raise the ab higher. That would have the chest plate come lower, possibly touching or covering the top edge of the center square area.

450px-TD_sandtrooper_ab.jpeg

Some have made the crotch a separate section for easier restroom breaks. :yes: Would check on that though, if you are going swat. But i know you can lose some plastic there to make it more comfortable for you. Hope this helps sis.

Before you do any cutting, pull the Ab/Cod up and see how it looks/feels. If the bottom of the chest touches the top of the Ab "rectangle" it should still be fine. If it covers it, it may be too much. What ive always tried to do on builds for other folks is get a happy medium.

For example maybe you can pull up the ab/cod just enough so the chest sits right above the ab rectangle, even if you have a little spce between you and the end of the cod. I know a few girls who have done this. you can aslo take a touch off the shoulders on the chest to raise it a little bit, so in turn you can raide the Ab/cod piece.

Play around with all the pieces involved and see if you can get it comfortable and to look right before you cut the cod off. I always feel like that just makes the armor look odd.