Hi from Switzerland

Sectar02

Hi guys!

As stated i'm from Switzerland, I am 24 years old and am bike messenger at the moment, but plan to work as audio engineer!

I know that everyone says the same, but i've been a Star Wars for years now and started collecting figures, statues and making customs 4 or 5 years ago. I really want to attend the SW Celebration 2016 in London fully costumed, so I am planning to make a Sandtrooper costume, don't know yet if i want to be one from a particular scene or just a general one. I have already been digging quiet a lot in the forum and found some useful informations about companies that make great kits and i think i'm going for the RS Prop Masters kit as a base!

I previously registered to the FISD as a newbie, but both forums are interesting!

Cheers

Sectar02

Great to have you here Sectar!!! The one and only vintage Sandtrooper is an excellent choice.

As you stated, you could either emulate a particular one or weather and go for your personal particular choice.

Welcome aboard and have fun here with questions and pics. We'll gladly help out 😉

Hi Sectar02.

Welcome to the sandy side.

All I can say is great choice :)

Cheers

Welcome!!!

Great to have you here Sectar!!! The one and only vintage Sandtrooper is an excellent choice.

As you stated, you could either emulate a particular one or weather and go for your personal particular choice.

Welcome aboard and have fun here with questions and pics. We'll gladly help out

Hi guys! Thank's a lot for the warm welcome!

Oh they are the best, such a unique design. Through the whole process i will decide which direction to take!

Thank you, i will start a post when i have things going, tomorrow i will get a mannequin for not too expensive, that's a start ahaha!

I will keep spending hours digging in the forum :)

Hi there Michael! Very nice to see one of the same small country here :-)

With registering both on MEPD and FISD You're already on the good road.

Hey man! Ahah i know, can't wait to really be part of it!

Yes it seems like i have everything i need to start my plans and stuff, gonna be a epic journey!

Hello. HERE you will find everything you need. :yes:

Hello! Thank you, i think i definitely will!