Am bicep help.

TrainWreck

So occasionally I need to remind myself why I'm called TrainWreck. This would be one of those moments.

So I trimmed my biceps and found afterward that three of the four joints at the bottom seem to come to a point like this:

IMAG3396.jpg

You can see it here as well:

IMAG1073.jpg

So I have my own ideas on how to solve the problem but thought I'd ask you O great internet brain first. Any novel solutions to this?

No. I've tried every iteration I can think of and I always get the same result. 1 flat, 3 pointy. I believe I must have trimmed them at an angel though man I would have swore to you everything was straight. I can angel the joints out a little so that there is a wedge shaped joint that I can cover with the cover strips but it only slightly resolves the problem. I might have to take what's left and trim and flatten with a heat gun. Not excited about that Honestly. The other option is to just trim the whole thing off and not leave a return edge. Not ideal. But I'll try anything before ordering new ones.