AP Build was Centurion Goal TK now going TD Swat...

TD42115

Hello all,

I have been in the middle of a AP TK Stunt (centurion) build for a few weeks now and have been snapping a ton of pictures of how its been going. I have hit a few snags along the way, mainly because im a noobie. Working through the issues as they arise.

Due to my sheer chest size im not able to make the 10 inch bridges fit me and have no gaps for centurion. So im going to shoot for TD Sandy Captain (SWAT) either Tuck and Roll or Cantiana already have the Orange pauldron, a mp40 pouch, & a cannon T-21(Lewis). I have a few parts to acquire but im done the build for the most part just need a few adjustments and weathering...

See the Photobucket link below. Feel free to comment here..
So much easier to do it this way..

http://s748.photobuc...per build/story

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that's beautiful, good luck with the conversion, excited to see it dirty!

Thanks man was loosing my mind yesterday after the final fitting.. honestly its better dirty anyways lol

IMO it still looks very white. You can try to dull it up a bit with some heavily diluted brown/black and blot it on and let it dry. Find a SWAT submission for the trooper you're emulating and study it. Takes a lot of trial and error with weathering.

ive decided to redo the chest and back as they dont match very well. then a 1:3 mix of burn umber and water with a bright brush and ill be onto the legs... Helmet is last as its the least weathered...

Starting to come together nicely!

thanks getting closer to being done, again. lol hope to be building the elastic bridge this week (all other strapping is complete), waiting on a few small things like pouch and 3 button strip..

OK. so today was another good one, finished the weathering, and first fitting as a sandy and the new elastic bridges.. Fits so much better in the chest.. here is a few updates... Still have some adjustments to make and 2 return edges to remove but its great..

WP_20160209_12_14_37_Pro_zpswen0hfxv.jpg

WP_20160209_13_48_38_Pro_zpspkzljk2y.jpg