Back pack MEPD approvals

Dwqld

Hi

I am building a back pack for the first time and because I live in Australia some of the components are not the same as overseas ie our seed trays are open underneath so I have used cat litter trays.

My question is would this type of substitution stop it from being approved for deployment.

Any help here would be appreciated before I do to much

Thanks

I have started a thread of my back pack build under 1st backpack build and pic feedback please sorry I don't know how to put a link to it here.

I would appreciate any feedback and suggestions / approval issues

Thanks

Thanks guys,

I just bought a whole kit armor pack boots and bfg that has previously been police officer deployed so I'll be doing a mod thread and it has a different back pack, still wouldn't mind having the choice of both no 3 & 4 I think they are black pauldren and mine was for orange if that's possiblet o do both

Anyway thanks for the help I'll see you later in the week with my modification build thread

Cheers

Hi

I am building a back pack for the first time and because I live in Australia some of the components are not the same as overseas ie our seed trays are open underneath so I have used cat litter trays.

My question is would this type of substitution stop it from being approved for deployment.

Any help here would be appreciated before I do to much

Thanks

I've seen cat litter trays used in the past and they prove to be a little too big. however it could be a good learner pack to build