Diamond State Props - DLT-19 (MG-34)

Hi Troopers!

My name is Chad (TB-61610) and my friend (BH-9847) and I recently started Diamond State Props. I wanted to share our website with our DLT-19 build. It's made of polyvinyl and is under 5 lbs.

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PtK5f62ZQ&feature=youtu.be

We're also making our E-11 prototype now so I'll post that soon.

dlt-19_diag.jpg

dlt-19_left.jpg

If you guys ever need anything just shoot us an email. Thanks!

http://diamondstateprops.com

Chad Reverdito

TB-61610

Diamond State Props

Looking good. Thx for sharing.

Let's keep this in rule. You can post here any developments and pictures of your blasters since this is the right section to do it.

But, please keep any promotion or actual sale or offers to the proper section of the forum.

Anyway. I would be very interested in seeing more of your projects. Hope you can share more pictures and details.

Good luck with your project.

Saludos

Juan

Looking good. Thx for sharing. Let's keep this in rule. You can post here any developments and pictures of your blasters since this is the right section to do it. But, please keep any promotion or actual sale or offers to the proper section of the forum. Anyway. I would be very interested in seeing more of your projects. Hope you can share more pictures and details. Good luck with your project. Saludos Juan

Hi Juan,

Thank you. Understood. Unfortunately I can't post anything in the sale threads. It won't let me start a new topic, so that's why I put something here.. just trying to figure out where to start.

Don't worry much. After you post a few more, your permits will upgrade.

In the meantime, why not share a few more pictures and insight on your project and products. Just not prices and so please.

You can anyway promote and sell via PM while you can gain the permit to post on the for sale threads.

Saludos.

Don't worry much. After you post a few more, your permits will upgrade. In the meantime, why not share a few more pictures and insight on your project and products. Just not prices and so please. You can anyway promote and sell via PM while you can gain the permit to post on the for sale threads. Saludos.

Hi Brian!

Actually we do, we have all the schematics for it, we just haven't gotten commissioned to do one yet.

So far so good, a recessed (if possible) Allen bolt or screw head would avoid scrape marks.

post-4420-143829892668_thumb.jpg

Also CRL states a few additions, someone more experienced will have to chime in on ejection port cover but it is missing the disc on left hand side of grip. It would be nice to make it clearable without need for additions.

MG-34_Disc_01.jpg

• 4 months later...