Not The Sonix Victory 75 but...

iconoclasta_88

Last Saturday I found this radio on a flea marcket. At first glance, I thought my heart was stopping for a second, then I realized it was not it.

Anyway, after inspection I found it very interesting. Many similar features and manufacturing details. The whole thing looks like the younger sibling of the sonix radio, if you get what I mean.

Wanted to share it with you. Even if it is not the one we need, it makes me feel like it will be found soon.

I pretend to use it as a reference for future upgrades to my own radio. And maybe if my 3yo daughter wants to be a TD in the near future, it will be a nice addition to her pack.

Here are some Picts...

E03ADBF7-39B0-4230-82F2-0C2EF14D4C2D_zps

E947A1BD-19CE-4B93-BFDB-0242EC8028FE_zps

58BF9616-4056-48A9-B65D-3D5F8E87EBF5_zps

76B25AF6-DC0F-4CF6-9EE5-6DDD2B0CF0FF_zps

309E6CA5-6D35-4189-AFE7-1EA2E95800F1_zps

6F3322E4-CB5A-4F3B-B8D4-5EF69A7614F6_zps

FC7758D3-BD67-4AA9-B5BD-29C027B10E2C_zps

Saludos.

THX guys!

It is weird... I am really excited about this radio, even if I knew from second 2 that it was not the one we need. But then, it looks so close in make, that makes me know for real for the first time, that the real Sonix Victory 75 does exist and it is not a unicorn. Someday I will find it I am sure.

And yes Joe, I bought it partially to someday build a mini TD for my daughter... just hope she wants it. LOL...

Saludos.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know for sure Gordon. Can't remember, but that would be a very cool coincidence.

I do know he had one of the few replica radios Mike H did. Those were awesome. Rolf got another one too, but he had probably sold it to start a new pack or upgrade it somehow. LOL!

Saludos.