Still don't know what to do.

Gamerwitz

Okay guys, I've been contacting people to get armor (and at least trying to set up a payment plan) and no one has gotten back to me or anything. And now I'm debating that if I should even try to do this because the more I look up the supplies and stuff that I need...I'm going to go in debt because of it lol. But I'm trying to just figure out what to do, and I still have no idea where to go to look up this stuff (let alone make the armor).

I know it can be daunting, but hang in there! Which armor makers have you contacted so far? I went with ATA Works because I was on a budget as well. There are a few other armor makers that are in the same price ball-park as ATA, and some that are more than double the cost. A good thing to keep in mind is that you don't need to purchase ALL the suppies, accessories, and tools you need all at once. I definitely pieced mine together as I went, and could afford to do so. Some makers, like ATA, offer the helmet kit separate from the armor kit, so you can tackle the helmet first while you're on the wait-list for the armor. Take your time, in both your research and the actual build. Have you signed up at FISD (whitearmor.net)? MEPD is great, but there are a lot more build threads to follow and a lot more info on the base stormtrooper armor at FISD. Good luck, and don't lose hope! :thumbsup:

Also remember that a lot of the armor makers have a long waiting list. I'm currently on ATA's and won't see the armor until next March. The time waiting can be spent saving for the armor, making weapons, collecting other materials and items needed for the build, etc.

I actually went off while I'm waiting and built a Tusken and got my approval.

From getting on the waiting list to completely finishing my TD I expect it to take right around a year total.

Just break it up into little chunks and do one thing at a time. Completing and finding all the pieces is half the gun!

We all started off with nothing, saving really does do the trick but when you have your mind set on it, it can't go fast enough.

As I understand it right you already have contacted various armor makers which is a good thing.

What the overall costs will be all depends on what your end goal is though, getting 501st approved, MEPD deployed or even SWAT.

Just take your time and read, read, read and there are various topics that can be found over here regarding where to find all the gear that is needed to become a bad a$$ sandie.

If there are any questions left unanswered after that we're here to help you out for sure!

Good luck bro'!

:td::thumbsup: