ANH Crew contacts?

Bulldog44

I was wondering if anyone has had any success in researching and contacting original ANH crew members from the art department, especially any people who worked on sourcing materials and building the backpacks, etc.

Brian Muir has a been a great help to RS props. i would imagine there is a possibility some other art department members may be able to answer some questions if they could be contacted somehow.

We "the Britania Patrol" were at a memorabilia event the other weekend and managed to hook up with a rather old gentleman called Salo Gardner who is in his late 70's. He pointed out that he wAs the alley check Sgt in ANH. If you google his web page he has a profile and might be able to help if you question him

Scotty

Hmm good question. Bets are, that they probably cannot be found.

Maybe there are reasons for that, and maybe not.

Would be interesting to know, but that many years ago, most all of the sources for stuff has dried up. Lol

Thanks for the Salo lead. I just sent a email to scifi signers. Com and hope they might be able to pass on the message for me. I am still keeping some hope for a prop maker contact as I have read other stories of people finding out crew contacts for movies like The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.

I agree the sources might already have dried up but just a small hint as to what or where certain things came from would be fun to know. I am currently stuck on shotgun-like shell shapes on the road block pack.

We "the Britania Patrol" were at a memorabilia event the other weekend and managed to hook up with a rather old gentleman called Salo Gardner who is in his late 70's. He pointed out that he wAs the alley check Sgt in ANH. If you google his web page he has a profile and might be able to help if you question him

Scotty

now that's pretty cool!!!

• 2 weeks later...