Armor not fitting right.

Shisheo

I recently completed my armor and sent in my submission pics. The armor needed to have some modifications done. One major modification was the ab, butt and kidney plates. I am a skinny guy so I nknew I was going to have a problem with the armor not fitting right in areas. So my question is, wear should I trim from? I have attached pics to help determine this. Thank you.

post-5984-0-55750800-1413098078_thumb.jp

post-5984-0-66379300-1413098091_thumb.jp

post-5984-0-06445000-1413098104_thumb.jp

I totally agree with Mr_Hair about your chest piece sitting too low. If you can take a photo to show how your chest piece fits, we can give you better advice on adjusting (and maybe not trimming) your armor to look better. Your biceps could be lowered a touch too...

As everyone above as stated, pics without the pauldron and preferably without the arms to. Looks like you will need to tape the ab plate to yourself, then the kidney overlap that. That will show you where you need to trim.

Did you build this from scratch or was it pre-trimmed? Did anyone help you, like a "spotter" or anything?

Your belt slips down off the kidney plate at the back. I'd recommend sticking some Velcro on the lower corners of your kidney plate & the inside of your belt to keep everything nice & tidy. Also, try sticking a bit of foam in the inside of the ab plate just to fill it out a touch. Not a lot, just enough to keep it all tight