The Walking Dead

DirtyBoy

Absolutely....are you caught up?

Yep, i see them whit my girlfriend, as she do not like to see them alone.

She record them, and we see a few when we hook up.

They are cool, but also a bit nasty so to speak.

We never like the zombie universe, but this one here...

are pretty cool, and the best i have seen so far :thumbsup:

me and my wife both love the series!! i cant wait to see what the prison and the girl with the leashed walkers is all about.. im going to read the comics to find out :P i just cant wait :lol:

I know!!! me too!!! SHES GOING TO BE BAD A$$$

@ Rick - Yeah, I'm fired up to see how they work Michonne into the series. She's pretty bad a$$ in the comic! But, what I'm most looking forward to seeing is if Carl will ever learn to STAY IN THE *&%%@** HOUSE! lol :td::yes:

Love the series! The wife and I have Zombie parties every Sunday night it airs with some close friends and family.

**** Carl! He should have gotten bitten already! I love kids, but this little punk has to go! LOL

Maybe his parents should keep a closer eye on him! No parent in there right mind would allow there kid to just wonder around unchecked in Zombie Land!

@ Rick - Yeah, I'm fired up to see how they work Michonne into the series. She's pretty bad a$$ in the comic! But, what I'm most looking forward to seeing is if Carl will ever learn to STAY IN THE *&%%@** HOUSE! lol :td::yes:

Haha...so true Mike...**** kids!!

Michonne is doing what I said I'd do...it's going to awesome!!!

Love the series! The wife and I have Zombie parties every Sunday night it airs with some close friends and family.

**** Carl! He should have gotten bitten already! I love kids, but this little punk has to go! LOL

Maybe his parents should keep a closer eye on him! No parent in there right mind would allow there kid to just wonder around unchecked in Zombie Land!

I've been researching the series and it's pretty interesting how the writing has changed. The zombies in season 1 could hop fences and almost run....now they are really sluggish. Maybe that's part I the progression...they all just end up dying on their own lol

Did you read the comics? They set a pretty high bar for a show to live up to. But, even with all the changes, the show is living up to it!

Yes... very excited about season 3!!

Did you read the comics? They set a pretty high bar for a show to live up to. But, even with all the changes, the show is living up to it!

Yes... very excited about season 3!!

I'm going to have read the comics....:)

I was thinking of reading the comics but then I figure that i don't want to know what might be on the horzon. I would like to read 'season 1 & 2' version of the comics to see how it could have been.

I like to be surprised but I also like to research stuff (that'll be my ocd, fracking internet allowing me to find spoilers!!)

there is a new book out 'Rise of the Governor' which gives a back story for a character already introduced in the comic but yet to be introduced in the series, as its now really a spoiler I might read that to keep me going until season 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Good show, a better title would be, "What NOT to do during a zombie apocolypse" But then again the show would only be three minutes long if the characters took any kind of a common sense aproach to the situation.

Micholle or whatever her name is made my day at the season finale. Gonna miss Shane's tantrums too. :nuke:

Love the show. They just opened a zombie apocalypse store in Las Vegas. Not very good selection, but the zombie green rounds for a 223 AR 15 are way cool. I like the 3D zombie targets too, they bleed.

The show is great. Start stocking up on food baby. I think they will find that the red sludge they are putting in meat will make zombies someday, not.