Command Changes

TD5374

Starting this coming Saturday, August 28th, 2004 Joey Beck (Bamatrooper) will be taking over as Detachment Leader and I will step down to an XO slot, along with Kevin O'Conner (TD0013).

I want to explain this change;

Currently, I am working at taking over my fathers business (we send chartered groups to Laughlin NV, Reno NV and Lake Tahoe NV, every 6 weeks) also I am starting up my own private investigations business. Along with that, I am doing the kiddo thing, coaching BOTH their football teams (a 3-4 grades AND a 5-6 grades teams). With all that, plus all the other things going, I just do NOT have the time this group DESERVES. I will still be around and will still assist Joey in anything he wants or needs. Also, as soon as Jason Brain gets back from vacation, I will still be doing the ab plate thing. Joey will run it as DL until the elections. At that time, should my life forgo its frantic levels and re-establish the "normal" hectic level, I may run for the DL post.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you have given to me as DL of this GREAT group! I have been pondering this for about a month, as I could not stay online and "push" like a group like this needs. We have to stay active on the boards and threads or it withers and dies.

So as one of my last official acts, I promote Joey to the DL position as of 8-28-04 and also I want everyone to become more active yet again on the board!!! Thanks again!!!

Thanks for all the great work you have done Joe and we look forward to your return. Joey, congrats and look forward to following you lead.

Never know what's around the corner.

Ernie

TK 331

Northern Calif. Coordinator

Good luck with everything Joe and thanks for all the great work you've done. Thanks for stepping up to the plate Joey. I'm sure you'll do a great job of leading this band of dirty outlaws.

I would like to express my thanks to Joe, the rest of the team...and the new guys stepping up to the plate in making this one of the best groups out there! This group has truely developed into a "Band Of Brothers"

Thanks