Dav'ika AM build thread

dav'ika

OK! This is jumping the gun a little, but I ordered my kit today!!!! I'm pumped!! Will make sure to get the "big brown box" photo when it comes in! Also picked up my underarmor top tonight, so except for armor I have everything done but to assemble the kit and weather!!

i'm saving for my AM kit right now. I should have the $ i'll need by the end of March (fingers crossed). I've already got my helmet built (it's an MTK), my TK Boots, backpack (90% completed), T21 blaster (95% complete), E-11 Blaster (Hasbro Mod), orange pauldron and right now I'm working on sewing up a neckseal. I also just put in an order online for a nice set of canvas MP40 pouches for my belt and for my shoulder. I can't wait to order my AM kit. By the way, where did you go for your underarmor?

Guest td-8903

i'm saving for my AM kit right now. I should have the $ i'll need by the end of March (fingers crossed). I've already got my helmet built (it's an MTK), my TK Boots, backpack (90% completed), T21 blaster (95% complete), E-11 Blaster (Hasbro Mod), orange pauldron and right now I'm working on sewing up a neckseal. I also just put in an order online for a nice set of canvas MP40 pouches for my belt and for my shoulder. I can't wait to order my AM kit. By the way, where did you go for your underarmor?

wear what you have and say "han solo kicked my butt and stole my uniform"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok! Trooped MidSouth Con with it. Done some adjustment. Need to get some good pics and submit for my TD, then for deployment. Will do that this week!

Posted Image

Posted Image

what do y'all think? ( braces for impact)

I just got my AM kit yesterday. I'm nervous about it for some reason. Did you use the overlapping method mostly? I am trying to start on the biceps and forearms and trying to figure out the best way to approach this thing. Any pics of you working on those parts?

Yes I used the overlaping style. No I don't have any pics,Sorry. I did however take off most of the relief edge on forearms,thighs,shins,biceps. It fit better for me that way. But i'm a big guy so it made a world of difference for me!

Ok Brothers! Here is what I submitted to my GML. And will add other detail pics. This is what I'll be submitting to be deployed. Sneek peek!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The bucket off pose, my chest plate moved up on me when I reached up and pulled off the bucket!

• 2 weeks later...