A few pouches...

Some are finished some need to be dyed and some are waiting for heavy mods but these are my pouches -

Posted Image

No I'm not going to wear them all at once! I like being able to decide which Sandtrooper from ANH to be. Some of these are awaiting distribution to Sandtroopers in need...

Luke, if you ever decide to sell any of these please let me know, because I might be interested in some of them. I've highlighted the ones I'm interested in below in orange. I do have some questions about them, but I'll wait to ask those until you're ready to get rid of some of them.

Thanks!

Posted Image

I too would love to get a couple of pouches from you one day.Please let me knoe if and when you would like to part with a couple of them.Or,where can i get some like these is there a site you get them from?

interested in the pouch in the right upper corner if it is a MP38/40 pouch!

it looks kinda smaller than the other pouches... maybe a mp44 pouch?

PLEASE let me know, if i could buy this one from you!

Thanks for all the interest I will get those pictures and measurements to you TD7606. Most of these pouches were purchased from IMA.

- Small black single pocket pouch is a MAT 49 loader pouch - my entire RomFX with speaker fits in one of these pouches.

- Larger black single pocket pouch is a French Mat 49 these are seen on ebay, all the time. The troopers in Troops used these for their shoulder pouches! IMA seems to be sold out.

- RoCKo - The top right pouch is a MP-40 canvas, new reproduction pouch that I dyed and then moved the small pouch inwards. I purchased from IMA again. Easy mod for a good looking accurate pouch.

As soon as I've finished making the pouches I'm planning and have a clear idea of what's left over I will be sure to bring them here for you all.