Conflict in Trade forum

Arch27

Hey all -

I don't want to stir the pot, but this notice is at the top if the Trade area:

DO NOT POST WANT TO BUY armor/helmet threads. Violations will be deleted.

I see a few WTB armor pieces threads... and honestly, I'm looking for a few pieces myself but I didn't want to post what I'm looking for if it's in violation with this specific policy.

What is the proper course of action?

Are you currently shopping around for your first TD/TK kit?

I think the policy is there so people looking to get started don't just post a million "WTB ARMOR" threads. Most of the WTB's are people looking for individual parts either to replace a broken part or are looking for specific peices for their builds.

Ya we try and keep it to a minimum....I there's a couple here and there it won't be a big deal. My suggestion would be just ask around and see who sells/builds what. We also have a "where to buy thread" that shows an updated list of builders. I'm on my cellphone right now or I'd post the link....you should be able to find it pretty quickly rhough

I have an RT-MOD TK that has seen the wrath of an over zealous rivet gun.

I'd rather fill the holes and just cover the flaws with dirt than repaint an ABS kit.

I'm after an ab plate, knee (sniper) plate, and TD handplates. I contacted ATA about their availability since someone in that thread mentioned they got their TD from ATA.

After that I'll be looking for a small Spanish pouch and a T-21.