Hasbro E-11 re-painted in need of extra parts (Doopy Doo kit)

TheEvilJawa

I purchased this from a vendor at Amazing Arizona Comic-con and need to know what accessory kit I need to get to get it 501st approved when i go to PCC this coming May.

post-4556-0-37644800-1326335050_thumb.jp

I have other photos linked to my facebook page. add me as a friend if you can't view them.

https://www.facebook...&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=325251267496025&set=a.231310486890104.55253.100000334630289&type=1&theater

Yeah.

You will find that many times the big main pieces can be way cheaper than the little ones... and that is not bad at all actually. A full modified hasbro for 45 is a good deal I guess.

For example, I spend about 120 USD in my backpack seed trays and other boxes, but almost 250 for the radio kit and extras. I love my radio and I think it makes my pack 200% better, but it was more expensive than the rest of the parts together.

Doopy Doos has very good parts for blasters, and it will make your hasbro look WAAAAY better and not just like a toy painted black. So... at the end you will find that it was not that much compared with how better it looks.

My opinion anyway!

:D

Saludos

Yeah.

You will find that many times the big main pieces can be way cheaper than the little ones... and that is not bad at all actually. A full modified hasbro for 45 is a good deal I guess.

For example, I spend about 120 USD in my backpack seed trays and other boxes, but almost 250 for the radio kit and extras. I love my radio and I think it makes my pack 200% better, but it was more expensive than the rest of the parts together.

Doopy Doos has very good parts for blasters, and it will make your hasbro look WAAAAY better and not just like a toy painted black. So... at the end you will find that it was not that much compared with how better it looks.

My opinion anyway!

:D

Saludos

And I totally agree with that. If I had a job and can make the money easily I wouldn't be complaining. I just mooch off my parents.

And I totally agree with that. If I had a job and can make the money easily I wouldn't be complaining. I just mooch off my parents.

I understand that bro! No worries.

Trust me when I say, in time everything will come. Today it might become a bit too much to ask your parents for, but tomorrow you will be able to achieve and get all what you want, and there will be a time to payback your parents by rising your children. ;)

BTW, as far as I know, painting that blaster black and a little weathering will make it 501st approved. No real need for the dopy doors kit.

Saludos

I remember those days !

Now I have to get up at 4am and got to work

LOLZ ^^^^^. And It is painted black and wheathered already which is really cool, but nothing is finished in my book unless its straight out of the movie acurate.