Lasse´s ATA build

Lasse

Moving along, moving along...

At last I have started my armour build - with two kids and a new old house AND my astromech project it´s hard to find the time. Luckily cutting ABS with a pair of scissors is a lot more couch-friendly (and thus GF friendly) than droid building :D

Here´s a pic of my helmet- - what do you think of the brow height?

Posted Image

Thanks guys!! A Bluey-approved Move Along brow is a great start! :D I've just started with the ears...bah... How big can the gaps be for it to pass? I guess I could fill them since I'm going to weather the helmet, but would much rather do it right. Any tips on how to do so from you maestros?

Don't fill the ear gaps!!! :pirate:

Why does everyone want to do that?

They can be pretty big. It's better / more accurate to have the gaps...

Check it out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

See the gaps?

You're doing great!! Just keep it up! :thumbsup:

Nice bucket!!

My favorite bucket is the move along, and it is probably the most studied version in the Stormtrooper world!

Getting it right looks easy, but it is not. And so far, yours looks great!

Can you share a frontal shot so we can see the side gap, you did leave it right?

Looking really good!

Saludos

• 1 year later...

SO... I've been afk from my TD because of toddlers and all my available building time going towards my astromech build.

Now I'm back! Have a goal of having the armour assembled for FCBD, and have ordered e backpack from Rick. Helmet is finally hand painted and I have started gluing shins, thighs etc. Fingers crossed I'll be able to finish it this time around, haha

Helmet this morning - This is not the breakfast we're looking for... :D

Posted Image

Looks good so far...I watched Mikes tutorial on how to install the hardhat liner and he basically took the inner tabs from the hardhat and glued them in place once he had figured where to place the liner. Lots of resources here to help with your build. Looking forward to seeing your Move Along! Good luck.