We are Tapatalk Enabled!

FIVE

Just to let everyone know, the MEPD now is Tapatalk enabled!

If you don't know what Tapatalk is, it's an app that you can get for your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad, and Chrome.

It's a really easy and fast way to keep up on the forums while you're on your phone and much nicer — in my opinion, and I believe you'll agree — than the Invision Power mobile phone version.

So, jump over and buy the app and try it out!

Yes, it's so worth it I think!

iPad doesn't need it, you can see the forum. But I find the interface so clunky in the iPhone and I can't do half the things I like to do on forums easily — view new content and/or go to the last message in a thread when you click on the title. Stuff like that.

Much better than the other mobile interface and way easier than the full version. Works great for me on my iPhone. I stay full version on my iPad.

It really does work better than any other mobile version, doesn't it?!

And yes... full version on iPad for sure! :salute:

• 2 weeks later...

You should be able to find it... MEPD is what it's called. ??

Visit the site on your phone's browser and you should be prompted to download the app. That might then link you to the forum since you already have the app. Just an idea.

I can find the UKG and RPF easy enough by typing those letters but my search doesn't find MEPD by typing the acronym or it's full name. I'm an iPad user so it's not that big a deal since I can go full site but I like the app so was hoping to add MEPD on to it. Clicking on the link from this site merely takes me to my app store to download it. Ah well, I'll figure something out. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone else has similar issues, I found MEPD on Tapatalk via iPad by scrolling through the active networks list (left most bottom button on screen) alphabetically. I still don't know why I'm unable to search for it but there you go. Great app.

In case anyone else has similar issues, I found MEPD on Tapatalk via iPad by scrolling through the active networks list (left most bottom button on screen) alphabetically. I still don't know why I'm unable to search for it but there you go. Great app.

Thanks for the tip!!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The IPB security patch?

Hmmm the old tapatalk works with the recent IPB patch. I'm using it with a recently patched FISD. I patched SLD, MEPD, FISD and IOC last night but MEPD was the only one I dropped a new tapatalk on. I wonder if the new tapatalk is broken because of the patch. Good point.

I'm working on tapatalk now and I'll let everyone know when its back again.

Thanks for your patience,

-Eric

lol... good to know it wasn't the patch! :)

Yeah I was crapping bricks for a moment :)

I have been ignoring the fact that Tapatalk is now an ipb hook for a few versions. It's is nice not having to remember modify each board index template with a <SCRIPT> tag.

-Eric

-Eric

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...