• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice bud !! getiing there.

Thanks bro.

Yeah i´m slowly getting there.

Today progress:

Sandpaper down all the parts in the trim/cut lines, so they are nice and smooth.

Plus cut out all the straps as well.

I will start glue them on from tomorrow.

New pics up real soon :thumbsup:

Posted Image

rolf,i was looking at your E11 build thread you did but couldnt upload some of the pics.

i was wondering what you used for your pipe,did you just drill your own using the printed stencil and disregard your d.ds?

I just buy a full E-11 kit from DoopyDoo :thumbsup:

Posted Image

i need more clamps for my next build then! :yes:

why do some people prefer to do the pipe build,d.ds blaster looks fine to me?(oh an thanks for a pic of the mg34,not jealous at all :verymad:

For me its that the full resin kit, if it falls down, it my break in two. If the pipe kit falls, some parts might break, but not the whole blaster.

It does look awesome anyway. It is a matter of likes I guess.

Saludos

I have work a lot on the suit.

But the straps on the biceps, arms, legs, shins, are not done yet.

I have glue all straps on, but have some troubles close them good to the other parts whit the tools i got here.

When that is done, i only need to add the strapping system, paint the helmet details, and get dirty and i´m there.

New pics up soon i hope :thumbsup:

Just a few pics.

I´m waiting for the magnets to come next week, so i can glue the parts together.

Right now only the one side of the bicep, arms, legs and shins have glued strips on.

Here on the pics, they are just add together whit a quick inside tape job.

In the waiting time i will start assemble the body armor, and hand paint the details on the helmet:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The strapping kit, will take some time to sew, add hooks, snaps etc all over before adding it in the suit:

Posted Image

Troop on :thumbsup:

what are the long metal pieces with the hooks on each end called at the top right of your pic?

also will you be drilling small holes in the back of your shins to put the small hooks through sewn onto elastic? :thumbsup:

Its the small metal wires whit screws to add the suit together, whit black velcro between the parts:

Posted Image

Yeah i will copy all details from the screen used suits in ANH, also the holes in the back shins:

Posted Image

As far as i know you can´t buy the metal wires any where, you have to make and bend them your self:

Posted Image

Heres a pic of a screen used shoulder bell, just buy a elastic there will match the size on the screen used, and you are there:

Posted Image

If you need more pics, i can try to find some :thumbsup:

ahhh,thats why i cant ifind them in shops :lol: my other thing i asked was probabley put wrong,i meant what size are the sew on snaps for the shoulder bells to the chest and back straps?

cheers :thumbsup:

Just use a snap, there match the size add to the stripe into the shoulder strap.

Here a pic of my last TM suit :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Small progress, soon done whit the glueing parts together.

I only have 50 magnets, i just order some more.

It takes too long, i try to glue a part each day, let it dry, and then another side.

I hope to post pics of all parts glued together soon, then i will start on the strapping system.

And add the body armor together whit hooks, snaps, metal wires and screws elastic party in there.

A few pics :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image