RS Sandtrooper build up.

Rolf

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the fact youve taken your time with this has made it a special RS sandy build,ive always looked forward to seeing your updates!

youve done rob and simon proud mate and il be using plenty of your thread to help me with mine,cant wait for the next stage!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind words bro, and your right. It have been a mix of being top busy in private life, and also having a childhood dream kit in my hands.

Ever since i was a kid, this kit have been dream of mine. So i have taken my time to get it as good as i can for personal pleasure, and for the respect of this top accurate ANH monster.

But he´s done now, and only need dirt before trooping :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind words bro, and your right. It have been a mix of being top busy in private life, and also having a childhood dream kit in my hands.

Ever since i was a kid, this kit have been dream of mine. So i have taken my time to get it as good as i can for personal pleasure, and for the respect of this top accurate ANH monster.

But he´s done now, and only need dirt before trooping :thumbsup:

That's it, Rolf....now we have a really awesome ANH suit and accordingly we should treat them ;)

I'm really looking forward to see the pics of your weathered armour....because you're already a kind of icon :D

Cheers...

That's it, Rolf....now we have a really awesome ANH suit and accordingly we should treat them ;)

I'm really looking forward to see the pics of your weathered armour....because you're already a kind of icon :D

Cheers...

Thanks for the shoulder clap bro, i can´t wait to test fit the suit, and get it dirty for some out door shots real soon :thumbsup: