PM Button

Gordonator

Hey guys, after the recent forum upgrade I received some feedback that you guys cannot find the PM button. Actually the PM function is now located on a separate page when you click on your forum name.

Or do you all prefer to have the PM button right next to your avatar or forum name?

Actually, if you mouse over someone's name and leave it there for half a second a box appears that has a number of options, including "send message."

I realize things like this are quite different than they had been... but it's there... just not "THERE"... B)

Actually, if you mouse over someone's name and leave it there for half a second a box appears that has a number of options, including "send message."

I realize things like this are quite different than they had been... but it's there... just not "THERE"... B)

Cool. Thanks for this post. I didn't know that feature was available.

Btw is there any way to hide our e-mail address?

I believe only command staff can see email addresses... am I wrong about this? Non-command staff people... can you see my email address when you mouse-over my name?

I didn't see your email address when info came up for you, Noel.

Thanks.

Yeah, I think it's just command staff that see that stuff.

You also can't see where I currently am, what I just ate, or what I'm wearing... right?

Only command staff see those things.