You did it Noel

Rolf

I just wanna make a topic, where i wanna give my deepest respect to this new and beautiful forum Noel/or CO have done for us all here.

We did not even know any thing about all this new forum coming in the staff, and he have been away for a while as we know.

So the first days was a bit confusing i may say, but bro...

The forum looks so nice and cool, and top pro.

A+ top class work all the way as all ways bro.

You have again made us proud to be members here, and kept for many of us the lust to keep on going posting here to keep our beloved mepd alive for the sandy brotherhood.

Troop on :thumbsup:

Here here to that Rolf. I definately love the new layout. This is still by far one of the best online communities I have ever been a part of where people are always helpful and always strive to go that extra mile to help.

Many many thanks

Nick

Thanks, Rolf (and others)! :sweat:

I'm glad you're liking it! It took a lot of "prep time" before I was ready to put the site down that day and then switch over. But, before just swapping the theme I thought it'd be best to upgrade too... more prep time.

Here's to the greatest detachment in the Legion!!!

And it's the greatest because YOU are all a part of it! :salute:

I have been absent for a bit, and when I logged on to the new look site today... Well blown away comes to mind. Love this new look... Might take a few days to find where things got moved to but in my opinion it will be worth it.. I tip my bucket to you, awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna make a topic, where i wanna give my deepest respect to this new and beautiful forum Noel/or CO have done for us all here.

We did not even know any thing about all this new forum coming in the staff, and he have been away for a while as we know.

So the first days was a bit confusing i may say, but bro...

The forum looks so nice and cool, and top pro.

A+ top class work all the way as all ways bro.

You have again made us proud to be members here, and kept for many of us the lust to keep on going posting here to keep our beloved mepd alive for the sandy brotherhood.

Troop on :thumbsup:

I concur. It's fantastic. And I bet it wasn't cheap. This is why I think we should have a PayPal donation link on the website. Noel shouldn't fork out from his own pocket for this.

im not geting note fide when I'm watching a topic

You might check your options and make sure they haven't changed since the switch. Look at the notification settings.

Like I've said, I quit using the email notification option because it always seemed unreliable.

The "View New Content" is so much easier — I think — and keeps my email inbox clean.

Glad you like it though! B)