my full aluminium E-11 Blaster

TD7930

Hi Guys...

Today i finished my E-11 Beauty. It is a full aluminium replica with movable parts and i also can deassemble it. I

- just had to fit the t-tracks in there

- got a WW II Scope and had to do model and fill and prime it a bit

- i shot a real eagle counter in the bay i mounted today

- did some weathering...so that´s it!

It is an amazing blaster. Full aluminium and functional folding stock, removable magazine..etc. More pics follow.

Cheers, Mike :td:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys!

I shot an old Hengstler at the bay. I couldn´t see, if its the "H" or the eagle. So i thought..no matter what, it is a win! Then the Hengstler came and i thought! O_O !!! WTF??!! There is no H, no Eagle......look yourself. Have you ever seen a Counter like that? I think, the only thing that´s missing is "haa haa haa" written in there.. :rolleyes:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

nothing but a dirt-spot! :confused: ****, MAN!

Guest Locitus

Hi Guys!

I shot an old Hengstler at the bay. I couldn´t see, if its the "H" or the eagle. So i thought..no matter what, it is a win! Then the Hengstler came and i thought! O_O !!! WTF??!! There is no H, no Eagle......look yourself. Have you ever seen a Counter like that? I think, the only thing that´s missing is "haa haa haa" written in there.. :rolleyes:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

nothing but a dirt-spot! :confused: ****, MAN!

Wow, that's a funny looking hengstler. Never seen one like that before. It's obviously the real deal, just an odd variant of it. Cool!

Is this a kit (for the e-11 or sterling) that is available for purchase? I wants the precious!

No, it's not a kit. It's delivered as a finished sterling, but with a cut down mag, scope rail a mounted m19 scope and optional power cylinders.

Thanks, Noel. I just did some fine-tuning. I want the blaster look weathered and used, but not on the first view or too much. So i decided to work with glossy and flat colours, a screwdriver and a sanding-fleece and polish. Look at the scope. It is the M77-D which i modeled and painted. I polished it today and i think you can hardly see, it is not the real one. I promised to show you more pics of it. Especially in deassembled mode:

On the first pic you see the WW II Tank scope as it came: With that mould in the middle:

The M19 that was mounted is also nice, but i wanted the bigger, real one:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I think, I am finished with it now. Won´t overdo it. It is good for my Display and also for trooping. Thanks for watching! :td:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks!

I installed a real Sterling-Magazine. Its really nice! And i changed the scope to a real M-48 which i luckily got. Now the circle.. .i mean..the blaster is complete!

Posted Image

Posted Image