Star Wars Celebration Florida 2012

supa troop

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hold the fort! I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but to silkscreen we have to keep the colors to a minimum. That means, all these flag ideas??? Not going to be able to do this. Now there is a new process I am being told where the silk screen is printed on a transfer paper, sort of like camo on guns, that can be done with many colors with no problems. This is not an iron on or printer made transfer, but rather like I said, a silk screen on transfer then moved to shirt. I have no one here that can make these, but they have big companies who make them, and they can install them. Just an idea. I seen some of them yesterday. Very nice! I was pretty impressed

Ya I know that

the less colors the better (for price)

Ok on the silk screen transfer ?

So it's just like silk screen on the shirt but not on the shirt to start With

Wont feel like a piece plastic on the cloth shirt will it ? ( hate that )

you seem to know what your doing so I will go with what ever you want to do

As I only know a little about this subject

Also this silk screen transfer how is it applied to the shirt

And if we can do it our selfs can we just buy the transfer only and put it on any shirt of our choosing

No, I have not seen how they put it to the shirt. Yes it is just like silk screen, I actually looked at them yesterday. I think they can go on any shirt, changing up a whole lot of shirts will get expensive.

T shirts for FL should be fine. Hey the number of colors isnt a price issue, but an ability issue. Yes, alot of colors is expensive. but, more of difficult to do that many colors and line everything up.